- The report contains detailed information about HEICO Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HEICO Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HEICO Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HEICO Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HEICO Corp. business.
About HEICO Corp.
HEICO Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services throughout the United States and internationally.
The company operates in two segments, The Flight Support Group and The Electronic Technologies Group.
FLIGHT SUPPORT GROUP
The Flight Support Group offers jet engine and aircraft component replacement parts.
Factory-New Jet Engine and Aircraft Component Replacement Parts
The Flight Support Group engages in the research and development, design, manufacture, and sale of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)-approved replacement parts. The Flight Support Groups factory-new replacement parts include various jet engine and aircraft component replacement parts.
Repair and Overhaul Services
The Flight Support Group provides repair and overhaul services on selected jet engine and aircraft component parts, as well as on avionics, instruments, composites and flight surfaces of commercial aircraft operated by domestic and foreign commercial airlines. The Flight Support Group also provides repair and overhaul services, including avionics and navigation systems, as well as subcomponents and other instruments utilized on military aircraft operated by the United States government and foreign military agencies and for aircraft repair and overhaul companies.
The company's services include the repair, refurbishment and overhaul of various accessories and parts mounted on gas turbine engines and airframes. Components overhauled include fuel pumps, generators, fuel controls, pneumatic valves, starters and actuators, turbo compressors and constant speed drives, hydraulic pumps, valves and actuators, composite flight controls, electro-mechanical equipment and auxiliary power unit accessories. The Flight Support Group also provides commercial airlines, regional operators, asset management companies, and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) providers with niche accessory component exchange services as an alternative to OEMs spares services.
The Flight Support Group distributes FAA-approved parts, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electro-mechanical components for the commercial, regional and general aviation markets.
Manufacture of Specialty Aircraft/Defense Related Parts and Subcontracting for OEMs
The Flight Support Group manufactures thermal insulation blankets primarily for aerospace, defense, and commercial applications. The Flight Support Group also manufactures specialty components for sale as a subcontractor for aerospace and industrial original equipment manufacturers and the United States government.
ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGIES GROUP
The Electronic Technologies Group designs, manufactures, and sells various types of electronic, microwave, and electro-optical products.
Electro-Optical Infrared Simulation and Test Equipment: The Electronic Technologies Group designs and manufactures niche simulation, testing, and calibration equipment used in the development of missile seeking technology, airborne targeting and reconnaissance systems, shipboard targeting and reconnaissance systems, and space-based sensors, as well as ground vehicle-based systems. These products include infrared scene projector equipment, such as its MIRAGE IR Scene Simulator, high precision blackbody sources, software, and integrated calibration systems. The companys customers include major U.S. Department of Defense weapons laboratories and defense prime contractors.
Electro-Optical Laser Products: The Electronic Technologies Group designs and markets laser rangefinder receivers and other photodetectors used in airborne, vehicular, and handheld targeting systems manufactured by major prime military contractors. Its rangefinder receiver product offering consists of complex and patented products which detect reflected light from laser targeting systems and allow the systems to confirm target accuracy and calculate target distances prior to discharging a weapon system. These products are also used in laser eye surgery systems for tracking ocular movement.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEICO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEICO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEICO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEICO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEICO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HEICO Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HEICO Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HEICO Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HEICO Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HEICO Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEICO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEICO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEICO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEICO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEICO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEICO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HEICO Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HEICO Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HEICO Corp. Major Shareholders
HEICO Corp. History
HEICO Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HEICO Corp. Offices and Representations
HEICO Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HEICO Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HEICO Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
HEICO Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
HEICO Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HEICO Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HEICO Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HEICO Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
HEICO Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
HEICO Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HEICO Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HEICO Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?