- The report contains detailed information about Hardinge Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hardinge Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hardinge Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hardinge Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hardinge Inc. business.
About Hardinge Inc.
Hardinge Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of industrial-use high precision turning machine tools.
The company supplies high precision computer controlled metal-cutting turning machines, grinding machines, vertical machining centers, and accessories related to those machines.
The companys Kellenberger precision grinding technology is complemented by the Hauser and Tschudin grinding brands. Hauser machines are jig grinders used to make demanding contour components, primarily for tool and mold-making applications. Tschudin product technology is focused on the specialized grinding of cylindrical parts when the customer requires high volume production. The companys Tschudin machines are generally equipped with automatic loading and unloading mechanisms for the part being machined.
The company supplies a line of machining centers addressing a range of sizes, speeds, and powers. The machining centers cut material differently than a turning machine. These machines are designed to remove material from stationary, prismatic or box-like parts of various shapes with rotating tools that are capable of milling, drilling, tapping, reaming and routing.
The companys machines are generally computer controlled and use commands from an integrated computer to control the movement of cutting tools, grinding wheels, part positioning, and in the case of turning and grinding machines, the rotation speeds of the part being shaped. The machines are able to produce parts while left unattended when connected to automatic bar-feeding, robotics equipment, or other material handling devices designed to supply raw materials and remove machined parts from the machine.
The company produces machines for stock with various option combinations for immediate delivery, as well as designs and produces machines to specific customer requirements. In addition to its machines, the company provides the necessary tooling, accessories, and support services to assist customers. In addition, it offers a line of workholding, toolholding, and other industrial support products, which may be used on both its machines and those produced by others.
Sales, Markets, and Distribution
The company sells its products through a combination of distributors, agents and manufacturers' representatives in United States, China, Germany, and the United Kingdom. It sells its products to small and medium-sized independent job shops, which in turn sell machined parts to their industrial customers. Industries directly and indirectly served by it include aerospace, automotive, computer, communications, consumer-electronics, construction equipment, defense, energy, farm equipment, medical equipment, recreational equipment, and transportation.
The company's suppliers include Fanuc Limited, a Japanese electronics company and Heidenhain, a German control supplier.
For its high precision, multi-tasking turning and milling equipment, the company competes with companies, such as Mori-Seiki, Mazak, Nakamura Tome, and Okuma, which are based in Japan; and DMG, which is based in Germany. In its standard turning and milling equipment, the company competes with Hyundai-Kia and Doosan, which are based in South Korea; and Haas which is based in the U.S.
The companys cylindrical grinding machines compete primarily with Studer, a Swiss Company; Voumard, also based in Switzerland; and Toyoda and Shigiya, which are based in Japan. Its Hauser jig grinding machines compete primarily with Moore, which is based in the U.S.
Hardinge Inc. was founded in 1890.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HARDINGE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HARDINGE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HARDINGE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HARDINGE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HARDINGE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hardinge Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hardinge Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hardinge Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hardinge Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hardinge Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HARDINGE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HARDINGE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HARDINGE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HARDINGE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HARDINGE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HARDINGE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hardinge Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hardinge Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hardinge Inc. Major Shareholders
Hardinge Inc. History
Hardinge Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hardinge Inc. Offices and Representations
Hardinge Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hardinge Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hardinge Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hardinge Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Hardinge Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hardinge Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hardinge Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hardinge Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hardinge Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hardinge Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hardinge Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hardinge Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?