- The report contains detailed information about Halcor S.A. Metal Works that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Halcor S.A. Metal Works. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Halcor S.A. Metal Works financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Halcor S.A. Metal Works competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Halcor S.A. Metal Works business.
About Halcor S.A. Metal Works
HALCOR METAL WORKS S.A., doing business as HALCOR METAL PROCESSING S.A., engages in manufacturing and trading extrusion and rolling products made of copper, zinc, brass, and other copper alloys. It offers tubes, fittings, sheets, strips, circles, rods, gutters, wire, and billets. The company also involves in the import and trading of metal products and semi-products, as well as engages in trading of metallic foils, plates, cables, and other related products. Its solid and hollow brass rods, and copper rolling products are used in plumbing, electrical fittings, decoration, mechanical engineering, and other industrial applications; copper and zinc alloys are used in the production of beakers and coin discs; and copper-nickel, copper-nickel-zinc, and copper-aluminum-nickel alloys are used in the production of coins. The companys copper rolling products are also used in coating of building facades, roofs, and gutters; and solid and hollow brass rods have industrial applications in plumbing, electrical fittings, decoration, and mechanical engineering. It has operations in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Cyprus, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Serbia-Montenegro. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece. HALCOR METAL WORKS S.A. operates as a subsidiary of VIOHALCO S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Halcor S.A. Metal Works Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Halcor S.A. Metal Works and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Halcor S.A. Metal Works and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Halcor S.A. Metal Works Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Halcor S.A. Metal Works Industry Position Analysis
6. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HALCOR S.A. METAL WORKS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Major Shareholders
Halcor S.A. Metal Works History
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Offices and Representations
Halcor S.A. Metal Works SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Capital Market Snapshot
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Halcor S.A. Metal Works 1-year Stock Charts
Halcor S.A. Metal Works 5-year Stock Charts
Halcor S.A. Metal Works vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Halcor S.A. Metal Works vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Halcor S.A. Metal Works Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?