- The report contains detailed information about Gordon Auto Body Parts that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gordon Auto Body Parts. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gordon Auto Body Parts financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gordon Auto Body Parts competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gordon Auto Body Parts business.
About Gordon Auto Body Parts
Gordon Auto Body Parts Co., Ltd. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of auto parts. The company manufactures various sheet metal replacement parts, including fenders, hoods, bumpers, doors, radiator supports, side panels, steel bumpers, tailgates, AC condensers, and lamps. It markets its products in North and South America, Europe, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gordon Auto Body Parts Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gordon Auto Body Parts and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gordon Auto Body Parts and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gordon Auto Body Parts Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gordon Auto Body Parts Industry Position Analysis
6. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GORDON AUTO BODY PARTS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gordon Auto Body Parts Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gordon Auto Body Parts Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gordon Auto Body Parts Major Shareholders
Gordon Auto Body Parts History
Gordon Auto Body Parts Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gordon Auto Body Parts Offices and Representations
Gordon Auto Body Parts SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gordon Auto Body Parts Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gordon Auto Body Parts Capital Market Snapshot
Gordon Auto Body Parts Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Gordon Auto Body Parts Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gordon Auto Body Parts Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gordon Auto Body Parts Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gordon Auto Body Parts 1-year Stock Charts
Gordon Auto Body Parts 5-year Stock Charts
Gordon Auto Body Parts vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gordon Auto Body Parts vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gordon Auto Body Parts Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?