- The report contains detailed information about Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. business.
About Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of tires and related products and services worldwide. The company also manufactures and markets rubber-related chemicals for various applications.
The company operates commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates approximately 1,500 tire and auto service center outlets where it offers its products for retail sale and provides automotive repair and other services. The company manufactures its products in 57 manufacturing facilities in 23 countries, including the United States, and has marketing operations in various countries worldwide. The company manufactures and sells tires under the Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly, Fulda, Debica and Sava brands, and various other Goodyear owned house brands, and the private-label brands of certain customers.
The company operates its business through four operating segments representing its regional tire businesses: North American Tire; Europe, Middle East and Africa Tire (EMEA); Latin American Tire; and Asia Pacific Tire.
NORTH AMERICAN TIRE
The North American Tire segment develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires and related products and services in the United States and Canada. North American Tire manufactures tires in eight plants in the United States and two plants in Canada.
North American Tire manufactures and sells tires for automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, buses, earthmoving and mining equipment, commercial and military aviation and industrial equipment, and for various other applications.
Goodyear brand radial passenger tire lines sold in the United States and Canada include Assurance, Assurance Fuel Max, Assurance featuring TripleTred Technology, and Assurance featuring ComforTred Technology for the premium market; Eagle, for the high performance market, and RunOnFlat extended mobility technology (ROF or EMT) tires. The major lines of Goodyear brand radial tires offered in the United States and Canada for sport utility vehicles and light trucks are Wrangler featuring technologies, including MT/R with Kevlar, and DuraTrac; and Fortera featuring TripleTred Technology. Goodyear also offers Dunlop brand radial passenger tire lines, including Signature and SP Sport performance tires, and Dunlop brand radials for light trucks, such as the Rover and Grandtrek lines. Additionally, North American Tire also manufactures and sells various lines of Kelly and Fierce brands, as well as house and private brand radial passenger and light truck tires in the United States and Canada.
North American Tire manufactures and sells all-steel, radial medium truck tires under the Goodyear, Dunlop, and Kelly brands, for use on commercial trucks and trailers. North American Tire also retreads truck, aviation and off-the-road (OTR) tires, primarily as a service to its commercial customers; manufactures tread rubber and other tire retreading materials for trucks, heavy equipment and aviation; provides automotive maintenance and repair services at approximately 700 retail outlets primarily under the Goodyear or Just Tires names; provides trucking fleets with new tires, retreads, mechanical service, preventative maintenance and roadside assistance from 178 Wingfoot Commercial Centers; sells automotive repair and maintenance items, automotive equipment and accessories and other items to dealers and consumers; sells chemical and natural rubber products to other business segments and to unaffiliated customers; and provides miscellaneous other products and services.
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA TIRE
The Europe, Middle East and Africa Tire (EMEA) segment develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires for automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, farm implements, and construction equipment throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, exports tires to other regions of the world and provides miscellaneous other products and services. EMEA manufactures tires in 16 plants in England, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovenia, South Africa, and Turkey.
EMEA manufactures and sells Goodyear, Debica, Sava, Dunlop and Fulda brands a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Major Shareholders
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. History
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Offices and Representations
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?