- The report contains detailed information about Global Graphics SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Graphics SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Graphics SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Graphics SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Graphics SA business.
About Global Graphics SA
Global Graphics SA, through its subsidiaries, develops technology for open documents and print solutions. It provides software components to the graphic arts, and commercial and digital print markets, as well as for electronic document software applications. The companys products comprise original equipment manufacture (OEM) printing software that consists of driver-based, embedded, and served-based technology, which allows OEMs to deploy native page description language (PDL) solutions in various devices, including legacy devices and workflows; OEM Electronic document software that provides advanced electronic document format conversion, optimization, analysis, and manipulation capabilities; and the gDoc range of software applications. Its technology is used in various industrial products, including digital pre-press systems, large-format color printers and proofing systems, digital production presses, and office multi-function copiers and printers, as well as for a range of software applications. Global Graphics distributes its products through its Web sites, globalgraphics.com and jawspdf.com to original equipment manufacturers, system integrators, application and software developers, and value-added resellers. The company has operations in Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, North America, Asia, and internationally. It has an agreement with Conexant Systems Inc. to jointly develop and market a new generation of office printer controller solutions. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Pompey, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Graphics SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Graphics SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Graphics SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Graphics SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Graphics SA Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL GRAPHICS SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Graphics SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Graphics SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Graphics SA Major Shareholders
Global Graphics SA History
Global Graphics SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Graphics SA Offices and Representations
Global Graphics SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Graphics SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Graphics SA Capital Market Snapshot
Global Graphics SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Global Graphics SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Graphics SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Graphics SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Graphics SA 1-year Stock Charts
Global Graphics SA 5-year Stock Charts
Global Graphics SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Graphics SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Graphics SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?