- The report contains detailed information about Gentro Co Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gentro Co Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gentro Co Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gentro Co Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gentro Co Ltd. business.
About Gentro Co Ltd.
Gentro Co Ltd. principally engages in the treatment of drinking water and sewage water. It designs, manufactures, and supplies PDF panels; engages in the process design, installation, supervision, commissioning, and start-up for PDF baffles; provides consulting services for engineering and design of water and wastewater plants; offers site survey and diagnosis for the existing plants; and supplies the parts and materials for the plant innovation. The company also designs, manufactures, constructs, and installs water storage tanks and liquid fertilizer storage tanks for livestock industry; supplies ice thermal storage tanks; offers sheet lining for tank inside; and spray equipment for liquid fertilizers. In addition, it involves in PE lining for the inside of the existing and new concrete tank; PE lining for the inside of FRP tanks; and lining underground water concrete tanks and lining chemical tanks. Further, the company designs, manufactures, and supplies molds, foot holding plates, and water-tight belts made by P.E. and HDPE materials, as well as provides services and maintenance for P.E. lining. Additionally, it manufactures optical cable protecting tube. Furthermore, the company produces geotextile structures, such as geotextile tube, containers, bags, covers, loop mats, and water tube for river, coast, and harbor structural facilities. It operates principally in Korea. The company was formerly known as Ojoo Resin Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Gentro Co., Ltd. in 2000. Gentro Co., Ltd. was founded in 1989 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENTRO CO LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENTRO CO LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENTRO CO LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENTRO CO LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENTRO CO LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gentro Co Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gentro Co Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gentro Co Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gentro Co Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gentro Co Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENTRO CO LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENTRO CO LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENTRO CO LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENTRO CO LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENTRO CO LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENTRO CO LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gentro Co Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gentro Co Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gentro Co Ltd. Major Shareholders
Gentro Co Ltd. History
Gentro Co Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gentro Co Ltd. Offices and Representations
Gentro Co Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gentro Co Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gentro Co Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Gentro Co Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Gentro Co Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gentro Co Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gentro Co Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gentro Co Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Gentro Co Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Gentro Co Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gentro Co Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gentro Co Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?