- The report contains detailed information about General Dynamics Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for General Dynamics Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The General Dynamics Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes General Dynamics Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of General Dynamics Corp. business.
About General Dynamics Corp.
General Dynamics Corporation offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions; shipbuilding design, repair and construction; and information systems, technologies, and services.
The companys segments include Aerospace, Combat Systems, Marine Systems, and Information Systems and Technology.
This segment designs, manufactures, and outfits a family of mid-size and large-cabin Gulfstream business-jet aircraft, and provides maintenance, refurbishment, outfitting and aircraft services for various business-jet, narrow-body and wide-body aircraft customers globally. The company provides aircraft for government and military service, with aircraft operating in 37 nations. These government aircraft are used for head-of-state/ executive transportation and various special-mission applications, including aerial reconnaissance, maritime surveillance, weather research and astronaut training.
Jet Aviation expanded the Aerospace groups portfolio to include premium aircraft-outfitting operations for airframes produced by other original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Jet Aviation performs aircraft completions and refurbishments for business jets and narrow and wide-body commercial aircraft at locations in Europe and the United States.
This segment engages in the design, development, production, support, and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles, weapons systems and munitions for the United States and its allies. The groups product lines include wheeled combat and tactical vehicles; main battle tanks and tracked infantry vehicles; guns and ammunition-handling systems; ammunition and ordnance; chemical, biological and explosive detection systems; and drive train components and aftermarket parts.
Combat Systems produces Strykers. The Stryker supports various missions with 10 variants: infantry carrier; command and control; medical evacuation; fire support; engineering; anti-tank; mortar carrier; reconnaissance; mobile gun system (MGS); and nuclear, biological and chemical reconnaissance vehicle (NBCRV). The company manufactures the M2 heavy machine gun and the MK19 and MK47 grenade launchers, as well as weapons for most U.S. fighter aircraft, including high-speed Gatling guns for fixed-wing aircraft and the Hydra-70 family of rockets. It also holds or sole-source munitions supply positions for products, such as the 120mm mortar and the 155mm and 105mm artillery projectile for the U.S. government; conventional bomb structures for the U.S. government; mortar systems and large-caliber ammunition for the Canadian Department of National Defence and military propellant for the North American market. The EFV offers sea maneuverability at speeds three times the platforms capability and ground mobility equaling that of the Abrams tank.
The companys European business offers a range of products, including light- and medium-weight tracked and wheeled tactical vehicles, amphibious bridge systems, artillery systems, light weapons, ammunition and propellants. These include the Leopard 2E tank and the Pizarro tracked infantry vehicle, produced for the Spanish army; the Pandur II armored combat vehicle, produced for the Portuguese army and navy; the Eagle wheeled vehicle for Germany; and the Piranha wheeled armored vehicle, which the group has sold to various European countries.
This segment designs, builds, and supports submarines and surface ships for the U.S. Navy and commercial ships for Jones Act customers. Its portfolio of platforms and capabilities includes nuclear-powered submarines (Virginia Class); surface combatants (DDG-51, DDG-1000, LCS); auxiliary and combat-logistics ships (T-AKE); commercial ships; design and engineering; and overhaul, repair and lifecycle support services.
The companys mature Navy construction programs consist of the fast-attack Virginia-class nuclear-powered submarine, the Arleigh Burke-class (DDG-51) guided-missile destroyer and the Lewis and Clark-class (T-AKE) dry cargo/ammunition combat-logistics ship. The Virginia-class program includes 30 submarines, wh
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. General Dynamics Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of General Dynamics Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of General Dynamics Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. General Dynamics Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. General Dynamics Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
General Dynamics Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
General Dynamics Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
General Dynamics Corp. Major Shareholders
General Dynamics Corp. History
General Dynamics Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
General Dynamics Corp. Offices and Representations
General Dynamics Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
General Dynamics Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
General Dynamics Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
General Dynamics Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
General Dynamics Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
General Dynamics Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
General Dynamics Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
General Dynamics Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
General Dynamics Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
General Dynamics Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
General Dynamics Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
General Dynamics Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?