- The report contains detailed information about Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. business.
About Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd.
Furukawa Battery Co., Ltd. primarily engages in the production and sale of storage batteries and power supply products in Japan and internationally. It offers lead-acid storage batteries for automobiles, motorcycles, electric powered vehicles, stationary use, trains, aircrafts, portable use, ships, and solar power generation systems; and alkaline storage batteries for cordless type electric appliances, stationary type, space satellites, fire alarms, aircrafts, and trains. The companys power supply systems comprise DC power supply systems, switching type DC power supply systems, AC uninterruptible power supply systems, and power supply systems for gas leakage and fire alarm devices. It also offers converters, automatic charge control systems, automatic charge/discharge devices, chargers for automotive and motor-cycle batteries, molded plastic products, and battery testers. Furukawa Battery Co., Ltd. was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Yokohama City, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FURUKAWA BATTERY CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. History
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?