- The report contains detailed information about Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. business.
About Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc.
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and supply of alternative fuel components and systems for use in the transportation and industrial markets. The companys components and systems control the pressure and flow of gaseous alternative fuels, such as propane and natural gas used in internal combustion engines.
The company also provides engineering and systems integration services. It supplies products and systems to the market place through a distribution network of approximately 360 distributors and dealers in 70 countries and approximately 100 original equipment manufacturers, or OEMs.
Products and Services
The companys products include gaseous fuel regulators, fuel shut-off valves, fuel delivery systems, complete engine systems, auxiliary power systems and electronic controls for use in internal combustion engines for the transportation, industrial and power generation markets. The company also designs, assembles, and markets ancillary components required for complete systems operation on alternative fuels.
Fuel Metering: Fuel Metering is designed to operate on propane, natural gas or digester gas fuels. Electronic control overlays allow integration with modern emissions monitoring systems for full emissions compliance capability.
Fuel Regulation: Reduces pressure of gaseous and liquid fuels. It vaporizes liquid fuels and handles a range of inlet pressures.
Fuel Shut-Off: It mechanically or electronically shuts off fuel supply to the regulator and engine. It is available for high-pressure vapor natural gas and low-pressure liquid propane.
Electronics & Controls: Electronics & Controls provides closed loop fuel control allowing integration with existing sensors to ensure low emissions. It integrates gaseous fuel systems with existing engine management functions.
Engine-Fuel Delivery Systems: The company offers kits for a variety of engine sizes and applications. It includes customized applications interface based on customer requirements.
Fuel Systems: Fuel Systems are complete vehicle and equipment systems for aftermarket and post-production OEM conversion. They are engine and vehicle management systems for heavy on-highway vehicles.
Compressors: Compressors are complete range of compressors for natural gas refueling applications and turnkey refueling stations.
Auxiliary Power Systems: Auxiliary Power Systems are a range of auxiliary power systems products for truck and rail applications.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells products through a worldwide network encompassing approximately 360 distributors and dealers in 70 countries and through a sales force that develops sales with distributors, OEMs and large end-users.
The companys main customers are automobile manufacturers, taxi companies, transit and shuttle bus companies, and delivery fleets.
The companys competitors in gaseous fuel delivery products, accessory components and engine conversions markets include Landi Group, OMVL, S.r.L. and O.M.T. Tartarini, S.r.L. located in Europe; Aisan Industry Co. Ltd. and Nikki Company Ltd. in Japan. It faces competition from traditional automotive component suppliers, such as the Bosch Group, Delphi Corporation, Siemens VDO Automotive AG and Visteon Corporation.
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1958.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUEL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. History
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?