- The report contains detailed information about Force Protection Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Force Protection Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Force Protection Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Force Protection Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Force Protection Inc. business.
About Force Protection Inc.
Force Protection, Inc. provides survivability solutions to support the armed forces of the United States. The company designs, manufactures, tests, delivers, and supports its blast- and ballistic-protected products.
The company develops, manufactures, tests, delivers and supports products targeted at enhancing the survivability of vehicles against additional threats. It provides the U.S. military's Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle program and has sold and delivered approximately 3,000 vehicles under this program. It also provides its Cougar and Buffalo mine-protected vehicles to various foreign customers, including the U.K. Ministry of Defence, who has purchased three variants of its Cougar vehicle. The company also provides long-term life cycle support services of its vehicles that involve development of technical data packages, supply of spares, field and depot maintenance activities, assignment of field service representatives, and advanced off-road driver and maintenance training programs. Its services are based on establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with the U.S. government and foreign military users.
The company offers four vehicle platforms targeted at fulfilling different operational or mission requirements, including the Buffalo, Cougar, Cheetah and Ocelot.
The Buffalo: The Buffalo Mine Protected Clearance Vehicle is the companys major vehicle. It is utilized as the centerpiece for route clearance operations. The Buffalo is a blast-resistant and ballistic-protected vehicle designed to keep the explosive ordnance disposal crew safe during route clearance missions. The Buffalo is used by the U.S., Canadian, Italian, French and the United Kingdom militaries.
The Cougar: The Cougar is a family of medium-sized blast- and ballistic-protected vehicles that are supplied in 4-wheeled and 6-wheeled variants and in various configurations for a range of missions performed by its customers. The operational applications of the Cougar include troop transport, command and control, route reconnaissance, convoy escort, and casualty evacuation capabilities. In addition to the U.S. military, various variants of Cougars are in use by the Canadian Armed Forces, the Hungarian Ministry of Defense, the Italian military, the U.K. Ministry of Defence and the Iraqi National Army. The company is developing, in partnership with its U.S. and international users, long-term life cycle plans for its fielded fleet of vehicles.
The Cougar Mastiff and Ridgback: The Cougar Mastiff and Ridgback vehicles are part of the Cougar family of vehicles being used by the U.K. Ministry of Defence through the U.S. Department of Defense Foreign Military Sales program. The Cougar Ridgback is a smaller vehicle similar to the Cougar Mastiff that operates where mission conditions require the 4-wheeled platform. Similar to the Mastiff, the final integration occurs in the United Kingdom where it receives additional armor and a mission integration package.
The Cougar Wolfhound Tactical Support Vehicle: The Cougar Wolfhound Tactical Support Vehicle, or TSV is a 6-wheeled vehicle based on the Cougar Mastiff design with a load bed incorporated into the rear of the vehicle to carry North Atlantic Treaty Organization, referred to as NATO.
Cougar Iraqi Light Armored Vehicle: The Cougar Iraqi Light Armored Vehicle, or ILAV, is a 4-wheeled blast- and ballistic- protected vehicle.
The Cheetah: The Cheetah is a lighter weight 4-wheeled blast- and ballistic-protected vehicle. The Cheetah provides mobility performance levels. The base Cheetah platform was used to develop the MRAP All Terrain Vehicle, or M-ATV.
The Ocelot: The Ocelot's compact size is optimized for deployment.
Armor Kits: The company offers external armor kits, which provide protection from explosively formed projectiles. These armor kits have been tested and validated through the U.S. Army Aberdeen test center. These armor kits can be installed and removed in the field allowing users to scale protection levels in response to likely enemy threats.
The company provides spares and sustainment services for its vehicles that involve
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORCE PROTECTION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORCE PROTECTION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORCE PROTECTION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORCE PROTECTION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORCE PROTECTION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Force Protection Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Force Protection Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Force Protection Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Force Protection Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Force Protection Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORCE PROTECTION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORCE PROTECTION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORCE PROTECTION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORCE PROTECTION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORCE PROTECTION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORCE PROTECTION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Force Protection Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Force Protection Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Force Protection Inc. Major Shareholders
Force Protection Inc. History
Force Protection Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Force Protection Inc. Offices and Representations
Force Protection Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Force Protection Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Force Protection Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Force Protection Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Force Protection Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Force Protection Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Force Protection Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Force Protection Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Force Protection Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Force Protection Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Force Protection Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Force Protection Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?