- The report contains detailed information about Forbes & Company Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Forbes & Company Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Forbes & Company Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Forbes & Company Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Forbes & Company Ltd business.
About Forbes & Company Ltd
Forbes & Company Limited engages in the engineering, shipping and logistics, and business automation businesses in India. The companys engineering business includes manufacturing high speed steel threading taps, carbon alloy steel threading taps, high speed steel and carbon alloy steel threading round dies and hexagonal die nuts, solid carbide end mills and drills, and tungsten carbide rotary burrs. It offers solutions for the process and manufacturing industries in the form of steam turbines and blowers-exhausters, which are used in refineries, chemical/process plants, pharmaceuticals, paper, food processing, oil production, carbon black, steel plants, and cogeneration plants. The companys shipping activities include liner agency that provides container transportation; forbes container line that provides multimodal transport operations; the operation of container freight stations; feedering; and tramp and chartering services. Its logistics business provides multi-modal solutions based on customer needs; handles sea/air freight and customs clearance, export/import consolidation, and project cargo. It also offers bonding, warehousing, transportation, and door-to-door distribution services. Forbes automation business offers solutions, such as image based check processing; self service kiosks for banking, telecom, power, and airline industries, as well as to remote deposit solutions and rural ATMs; setting up of electronic stamping and electronic franking networks for collection of stamp duty and postal franking; and system integration services for turnkey deployment of image based check processing. It also provides currency counting machines, MICR check encoders, currency sorters, and traceability solutions for banks; and offers solutions for retail environments, such as restaurants and department stores. The company was founded in 1767 and is based in Mumbai, India. Forbes & Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sterling Investment Corporation Private Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORBES & COMPANY LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORBES & COMPANY LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORBES & COMPANY LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORBES & COMPANY LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORBES & COMPANY LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Forbes & Company Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Forbes & Company Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Forbes & Company Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Forbes & Company Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Forbes & Company Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. FORBES & COMPANY LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORBES & COMPANY LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORBES & COMPANY LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORBES & COMPANY LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORBES & COMPANY LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORBES & COMPANY LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Forbes & Company Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Forbes & Company Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Forbes & Company Ltd Major Shareholders
Forbes & Company Ltd History
Forbes & Company Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Forbes & Company Ltd Offices and Representations
Forbes & Company Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Forbes & Company Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Forbes & Company Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Forbes & Company Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Forbes & Company Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Forbes & Company Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Forbes & Company Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Forbes & Company Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Forbes & Company Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Forbes & Company Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Forbes & Company Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Forbes & Company Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?