- The report contains detailed information about Firstmark Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Firstmark Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Firstmark Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Firstmark Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Firstmark Corp. business.
About Firstmark Corp.
Firstmark Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Firstmark Aerospace Corporation (Firstmark Aerospace), manufactures components and sub-assemblies for aerospace and defense applications in Creedmoor, North Carolina.
Firstmark Aerospace engages in the design, manufacture, and repair precision of electronic, electromagnetic, mechanical components and systems, and flight-control components for military, commercial, and civil aircraft.
Firstmark Aerospaces capabilities include Navigation Control Subsystems, Flight Control Subsystems, Ground Support Systems, Precision Pointing Systems, Rotary and Linear Actuators, Environmental and Life Test Systems, and Fuel Measurement Components. Its navigation system calibration equipment is used worldwide.
Firstmark provides maintenance, overhaul, and repair services. the companys products fly on aircraft from commercial transports and commuters, to military bombers, tactical fighters, and combat helicopters.
Firstmark Aerospaces principal product lines include AC and DC Drive Motors, AC and DC Electro Mechanical Brakes, AC and DC Electro Mechanical Clutches, AC and DC Servo Motors, AC and DC Tachometers and Tachometer Resolvers, Actuators - both Linear and Rotary, Brushless DC and Limited Angle Torquers, Compass Calibration Systems, Mark-3 and MC-2000, Custom Designed Motors, Flux Valves, Fuel Probes, Position Sensors, Servos, and Standby Compass Calibration System.
Firstmark Corporation was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIRSTMARK CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRSTMARK CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRSTMARK CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRSTMARK CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRSTMARK CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Firstmark Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Firstmark Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Firstmark Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Firstmark Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Firstmark Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRSTMARK CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRSTMARK CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIRSTMARK CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIRSTMARK CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIRSTMARK CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIRSTMARK CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Firstmark Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Firstmark Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Firstmark Corp. Major Shareholders
Firstmark Corp. History
Firstmark Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Firstmark Corp. Offices and Representations
Firstmark Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Firstmark Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Firstmark Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Firstmark Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Firstmark Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Firstmark Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Firstmark Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Firstmark Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Firstmark Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Firstmark Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Firstmark Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Firstmark Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?