- The report contains detailed information about FedEx Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FedEx Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FedEx Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FedEx Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FedEx Corporation business.
About FedEx Corporation
FedEx Corporation provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services under the FedEx brand.
The company operates in four segments, including FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and FedEx Services.
FedEx Express Segment
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the express transportation company, offering time-certain delivery within one to three business days. The FedEx Express segment also includes FedEx Trade Networks, Inc., which provides international trade services, specializing in customs brokerage and global ocean and air freight forwarding, and FedEx SupplyChain Systems, Inc., which offers a range of supply chain solutions.
FedEx Express provides delivery of packages and freight to approximately 220 countries and territories through one integrated global network. It has approximately 59,000 drop-off locations (including FedEx Office and Print Centers), 664 aircraft and approximately 49,000 vehicles and trailers in its integrated global network.
Services: FedEx Express offers a range of shipping services for delivery of packages and freight. Overnight package services are backed by money-back guarantees and extend to the entire United States population. FedEx Express offers three U.S. overnight delivery services: FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx Standard Overnight. FedEx SameDay service is available for urgent shipments of approximately 70 pounds to any U.S. destination. FedEx Express also offers express freight services backed by money-back guarantees to handle the needs of the time-definite global freight market. FedEx Express also offers international express and deferred freight services, backed by a money-back guarantee, real-time tracking and customs clearance.
The company focuses on the long-term expansion of its international presence, especially in key markets such as China, India, Europe, and Latin America.
In 2009, the company began operations at its new Asia-Pacific hub at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport in Southern China.
U.S. Postal Service Agreement: FedEx Express provides domestic air transportation services to the U.S. Postal Service, including for its First-Class, Priority and Express Mail. FedEx Express also has approximately 5,000 drop boxes at U.S. Post Offices in approximately 340 metropolitan areas and provides transportation and delivery for the U.S. Postal Services international delivery service called Global Express Guaranteed (GXG).
Operations: FedEx Expresss primary sorting facility, located in Memphis, serves as the center of the companys multiple hub-and-spoke system. A second national hub facility is located in Indianapolis. In addition to these national hubs, FedEx Express operates regional hubs in Newark, Oakland, and Fort Worth and Greensboro and major metropolitan sorting facilities in Los Angeles and Chicago.
FedEx Office offers retail access to FedEx Express shipping services at all of its U.S. locations. FedEx Express also has alliances with certain other retailers to provide in-store drop-off sites. The companys unmanned FedEx Drop Boxes provide customers the opportunity to drop off packages in office buildings, shopping centers, corporate or industrial parks and outside some U.S. Post Offices.
Competition: Competitors within the United States include other package delivery concerns, principally United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS), passenger airlines offering express package services, regional express delivery concerns, airfreight forwarders and the U.S. Postal Service. FedEx Expresss principal international competitors are DHL, UPS, TNT, other foreign postal authorities, freight forwarders, passenger airlines and all-cargo airlines.
FedEx Trade Networks: FedEx Trade Networks provides international trade services, specializing in customs brokerage and global cargo distribution. FedEx Trade Networks provides customs clearance services for FedEx Express at its major hub facilities. Value-added services include Global Trade Data, an information tool that allows customers to track and manage imports. FedEx Trade Networks provides int
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FEDEX CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FEDEX CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FEDEX CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FEDEX CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FEDEX CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FedEx Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FedEx Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FedEx Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FedEx Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Air Freight Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FedEx Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. FEDEX CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FEDEX CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FEDEX CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FEDEX CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FEDEX CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FEDEX CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FedEx Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FedEx Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FedEx Corporation Major Shareholders
FedEx Corporation History
FedEx Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FedEx Corporation Offices and Representations
FedEx Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FedEx Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FedEx Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
FedEx Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Air Freight Industry Statistics
FedEx Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FedEx Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FedEx Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FedEx Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
FedEx Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
FedEx Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FedEx Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FedEx Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?