- The report contains detailed information about FCC Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FCC Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FCC Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FCC Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FCC Co. Ltd. business.
About FCC Co. Ltd.
FCC Co. Ltd. (the company) was formed in 1939. The company is a Manufacturer of clutch systems and facings for cars, motorcycles, utility vehicles and other engines; molding and machining of plastics; manufacture of various specialized tools and dies (die-cast, plastics and press dies).
For two wheeled Vehicles
The company produces variety of clutch that match the application including commercial-use, leisure, sports and racing. These clutches are compatible with displacement amounts from 50cc to 2,300cc. To ensure the functions as a drive module for compact scooters, F.C.C. procures and assembles the drive system units drive side and driven side pulleys in-house. For wet multi-plate clutch, the company develops the optimum clutch for the users application while placing importance on operability and the drive force conveyance efficiency.
Wet multi-plate clutch: Improved clutch lever feeling for large motorcycles and adopted GROB forming to reduce housing size.
Wet centrifugal plate clutch: This wet-type start clutch incorporated in large scooters
CVT components for motorcycles: While three components, belt converter assembly, cover and swing arm were originally delivered to a customer one by one. F.C.C. assembles them module.
Wet multi-plate clutch with hydraulic assistance mechanism: For the purpose of reducing clutch lever force, the clutch spring (Coned disk spring) and oil pressure are used for this wet clutch to transfer torque.
Driven side pulley & centrifugal clutch component: Component of dry type centrifugal clutch & driven side pulley for large scoters. Adoption of aluminium material and installation of radiation fins to the pulluy created an increase in weight savings and heat radiation.
For Four Wheeled Vehicles
Automatic Transmission (AT) Variable Clutch
Friction material with outstanding judder resistance and heat resistance is adopted, and an optimum segment disk groove shape for improving the friction performance is adopted. These greatly reduce the shock felt when changing speeds.
Wet multi-plate triple clutch for 3,000cc to 3,500cc: Three functions are incorporated in one assembly by assembling a low and hold twin clutch on the low clutch side.
Wet multi-plate double clutch for 660cc to 3,200cc: Drag torque is greatly reduced by combining a spiral groove specification disk and web plate. (F.C.C. comparison; 20% reduction)
Manual Transmission (AT) Clutch
The friction materials strength is increased and costs are reduced by incorporating facing. A torsion mechanism that greatly reduced the engines torque fluctuation is adopted to enable a light start and smooth feeling.
Dry single-plate clutch for 660cc to 3,200cc: A friction disk compressor for reducing mission noise and a high-strength facing is adopted to attain high speeds and high powers at a low cost.
Dry twin-disk clutch for 3,200cc: This high displacement, high-speed and high-output compatible twin pull-type clutch incorporates a pressure disk friction tracking mechanism.
Lock Up Clutch
A lock up mechanism that accurately conveys the engine output from low speed regions to the drive shaft has been developed. This low cost design has an outstanding heat resistance and wear resistance.
Torque converter lock up clutch for 2,000cc: Fuel consumption is greatly improved by incorporating a long torsion spring and lock up form low speed regions.
Torque converter lock up clutch for 3,500cc: The low cost multi-split tamper spring, with outstanding cost performance, realizes low fuel consumption.
CVT Start Clutch
Resistance against slipping that occurs during starting and speed change, both major topics for the CVT, is greatly improved, by that promising a smooth clutch feeling.
Continuously Valuable automatic Transmission (CVT) start clutch for 1,300cc to 1,600cc: Friction material with outstanding judder resistance, continuous slipping resistance and temperature characteristics is adopted, contributing to a reduction in weight.
This differential clutch was developed to realize highly efficiency 4WD travel in real time. This clutch is compatible with small to large displacements.
4WD changeover diff clutch for 4WD vehicles for 1,300 to 3,000cc: This clutch smoothly switches between the drive between 4WDs front wheels and back wheels at real time, and accurately conveys the drive force.
Smooth cornering on uneven road surfaces, a prerequisite for ATV, is realized with the cam-type torque sense that optimally distributes the drive force to the left and right according to the road surface conditions. This diff ensures high road ability and stable handling.
Limited slip differential for ATV: The cam-type torque sensitive differential optimally distributes the drive force between the left and right wheels according to the cornering angle and/or road surface conditions. This differential ensures all terrain capability with stable handling.
The companys principal customers include Honda Motor Co., Ltd.; Suzuki Motor Corporation; Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Honda R&D Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FCC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FCC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FCC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FCC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FCC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FCC Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FCC Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FCC Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FCC Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FCC Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FCC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FCC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FCC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FCC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FCC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FCC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FCC Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FCC Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FCC Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
FCC Co. Ltd. History
FCC Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FCC Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
FCC Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FCC Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FCC Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
FCC Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
FCC Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FCC Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FCC Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FCC Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
FCC Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
FCC Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FCC Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FCC Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?