- The report contains detailed information about Essential Innovations Technology Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Essential Innovations Technology Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Essential Innovations Technology Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Essential Innovations Technology Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Essential Innovations Technology Corp. business.
About Essential Innovations Technology Corp.
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. provides geothermal heat exchange (geoexchange) solutions for residential, commercial, and institutional applications.
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Essential Innovations Corp., manufactures EI Elemental geoexchange system. The EI Elemental provides heating, cooling, and dehumidification as well as domestic hot water production for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Earth Source Energy, provides the design, engineering, installation, service, and maintenance to residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional geoexchange project applications.
The company also operates as a geoexchange Energy Service Company (ESCO) or contractor, utilizing proprietary turnkey geoexchange systems and solutions. It provides an approach to geoexchange technology application for developers, reducing technological uncertainty and concerns over system design and performance associated with geoexchange systems.
The companys Heat pump technology provides heat supply to residential, commercial, and institutional applications. It is pursuing ESCO opportunities in Western Canada, parts of the United States, China, and Vietnam.
Wakefield Beach: The company provided geoexchange heating and cooling systems and ongoing geothermal services to the residential properties at Wakefield Beach.
Optimira Energy: The company has entered into an agreement to form a joint venture with Optimira Energy Canada, Ltd. Optimira Energy is an integrated energy solutions company and provides energy and utilities management solutions. Optimira Energy develops, installs, finances, owns, and operates infrastructure improvements for building facilities.
Diamondview: Diamondview Developments, project owner of Diamondview Estates, has granted it the right to provide geoexchange heating and cooling systems and ongoing geothermal services to the residential properties on the development.
The company has operations in the United States, Canada, and Hong Kong; distributors in Canada and the Philippines; and sales agents in Mexico, China, and Vietnam.
The companys principal competitors for the commercialization of EI Elemental geoexchange system are Florida Heat Pump, Econar Energy Systems, Water Furnace International, and Climate Master.
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. was incorporated in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Essential Innovations Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Essential Innovations Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ESSENTIAL INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Major Shareholders
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. History
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Offices and Representations
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Essential Innovations Technology Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?