- The report contains detailed information about Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp business.
About Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp. operates as a holding company. The companys subsidiaries include Equisol, LLC and XIOM Corp.
Equisol, LLC addresses the needs of industrial and commercial businesses to meet environmental compliance requirements. These include the need to treat their water and process systems through filtration and/or chemical injection, as well as comply with the Clean Air and Clean Water Acts through air and monitoring. Specializing in the Water & Wastewater Industry, the company provides: turnkey solutions; systems design, fabrication, and sales; equipment and systems service and repair; optimization, calibration & maintenance; and 24 hour environmental engineering and consulting.
Equisols primary customer is the industrial end user; the company works in conjunction with water treatment chemical companies, industry consultants, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and equipment distributors to market its services and expand its customer base. Equisols major customers are refineries, power plants, engineering firms, and manufacturing facilities in addition to supporting commercial, municipal, as well as governmental facilities. Water treatment companies, including GE, Nalco, and Siemens, use Equisol to support their equipment needs.
XIOM 1000 System
Materials used with XIOM 1000 System are produced from various formulas of plastic powders. The powder mixture is melted and projected onto a substrate via a mixture of air and flammable gases that produce the actual coating. The air, flammable gases and powder mixture are brought together through a specialized and patented gun with a flame nozzle where the powder material is melted and sprayed forward onto the surface to be coated.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE HOLDINGS CORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Major Shareholders
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp History
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Offices and Representations
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Capital Market Snapshot
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp 1-year Stock Charts
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp 5-year Stock Charts
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Environmental Infrastructure Holdings Corp Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?