- The report contains detailed information about Energy & Engine Technology Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Energy & Engine Technology Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Energy & Engine Technology Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Energy & Engine Technology Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Energy & Engine Technology Corp. business.
About Energy & Engine Technology Corp.
Energy & Engine Technology Corporation engages in the development and marketing of AXP 1000 auxiliary power generators for the long haul trucks.
AXP 1000 Product
The AXP 1000 is a device designed for new installation and retrofit to semi truck tractors which provides `air conditioning and heating for long haul trucks and power generation without running the truck engine to provide creature comforts for the truck cab (heating, cooling and operation of devices requiring electrical power), while keeping the truck battery charged. The AXP 1000 reduces fuel consumption and release of noxious emissions.
The Company's wholly owned subsidiary includes BMZ Generators Technology, Inc.
The Companys suppliers include Lombardini USA for the motor, BMZ Generators & Welders, Inc. for the generators and Anchor Manufacturing for the HVAC unit. Decimal Engineering of Pompano Beach, Florida manufactures the enclosures for the AXP 1000 device.
The target markets for the AXP 1000 include Class 8 trucks and new trucks.
On May 19, 2004, the Company entered into a definitive purchase agreement with BMZ Generators & Welders, Inc. and Freddy Pereira, the owner of BMZ.
On February 8, 2005, the Company entered into a binding letter of intent with Anchor Tampa, Inc. to purchase assets of its marine air conditioning business
Wind Dancer Aviation Services, Inc.: In 2005, the Company sold its Fixed Base Operator for general aviation aircraft in Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
Gas Gathering Enterprises, LLC: The Company sold its 100% of the membership interest in Gas Gathering Enterprises, LLC, to American West Resources, Inc. of Fort Worth, TX. This Gas Gathering System located in the Caddo Pine Island Field, in Caddo Parrish, Louisiana.
Energy & Engine Technology Corporation was founded in 1999 under the name Bidder Communications, Inc. and changed its name to Energy & Engine Technology Corporation in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Energy & Engine Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Energy & Engine Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENERGY & ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Major Shareholders
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. History
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Offices and Representations
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Energy & Engine Technology Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?