- The report contains detailed information about Elgi Rubber Company Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elgi Rubber Company Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elgi Rubber Company Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elgi Rubber Company Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elgi Rubber Company Ltd business.
About Elgi Rubber Company Ltd
Elgi Rubber Company Limited provides various solutions to the rubber industry in India and internationally. It offers retreading equipment that comprise inspection spreaders, tire buffers, tread builders, envelope expanders, curing chambers, expanding hubs, expanding rims, envelope locking rings, envelope sealing flanges, curing rims, dust extractors, cement churners, mono rail station for chambers, and tire stands. The company also provides repair equipment, including tire vulcanizers and extruder guns; and retreading tools, such as rasps and burrs, hand tools, knives, and brushes. In addition, it offers retreading materials consisting of tread rubbers, cushion rubbers, vulcanizing cement, aqua coat, aqua lube, curing envelopes, curing tubes, and curing flaps; and repair materials, such as patches, chemical vulcanizing cement, extruded rope rubber, and filler gum. The company was formerly known as Elgitread (India) Limited and changed its name to Elgi Rubber Company Limited in September 2008. Elgi Rubber Company Limited is headquartered in Coimbatore, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elgi Rubber Company Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elgi Rubber Company Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELGI RUBBER COMPANY LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Major Shareholders
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd History
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Offices and Representations
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elgi Rubber Company Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?