- The report contains detailed information about EAU Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EAU Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EAU Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EAU Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EAU Technologies, Inc. business.
About EAU Technologies, Inc.
EAU Technologies, Inc. engages in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of equipment that uses water electrolysis to create non-toxic cleaning and disinfecting fluids, as well as dairy drinking water. These fluids have various commercial applications and might be used in commercial food processing and agricultural products that clean, disinfect, remediate, hydrate, and moisturize.
The companys sales and marketing focuses on: dairy production and processing; meat and poultry processing; clean in place (CIP) for food and beverage processing; and agricultural grow-out and processing.
Products and Related Markets
The company intends to lease or sell generators that create electrolyzed fluids that are produced on-site at commercial processing facilities.
Dairy Cattle: The company commenced hydration and production tests on dairy cattle. It reached an agreement with a dairy located in Georgia to begin paying for the use of its equipment. During 2009, the company installed a second unit at the dairy located in Georgia to provide its fluids to various cows on the dairy.
Poultry: The company completed the Online Reprocessing (OLR) data gathering stage and submitted its findings to the USDA for OLR approval.
Clean in Place: The company has installed its equipment to test a clean-in-place (CIP) application with an international beverage bottling company for use with cold beverages.
EW Fluids: EW Fluids can have varying strength and properties. The company has created products by researching and testing the cleaning and sanitizing characteristics of EW Fluids with varying electrical charges, pH levels, ppm (parts per million) of hypochlorous acid, and sodium hydroxide. It produces its electrolyzed fluids through a continuous-flow electrolysis process using the raw materials of water, electricity, and sodium chloride (salt). EAUs generators produce the following EW Fluids:
Primacide A is a disinfecting and sanitizing fluid that kills bacteria; yeast; molds; viruses, including e-coli, salmonella, staphylococcus, streptococcus, lysteria, campylobacter, vibrio vulnificus; and other organisms. It is oxidative and acidic due to its pH of 2.4 and positive 1150 millivolt (one thousandth of a volt) ORP (oxidative reduction potential) and hypochlorous acid concentration of 10 to 200 ppm.
Primacide B is an alkaline based cleaner. Primacide B is created in the electrolysis process with a sodium hydroxide ion attached to the oxygen and hydrogen molecules. It emulsifies oils, fats, and other lipids, but has no surfactant base and therefore leaves no residue when used to surfaces. Its alkaline nature and its negative (960) millivolt ORP result in a product that is used in emulsifying oil and grease.
Primacide C: The company licenses this technology from the University of Georgia. This product is used in applications ranging from spraying on produce in grocery stores to consumer products requiring a longer shelf life. In 2009, the company received an issued patent for the use of Empowered Water (both Primacide A and C) in mold remediation.
Dairy Drinking Water - The company commenced hydration and production tests on dairy cattle. It has expanded its investment into the application of its technology in the dairy channel. It is in three commercial installations.
The company shipped five P-1200s to Ecuador, Mexico, Columbia, Costa Rica and Holland for trials and Water Science, LLCs internal use. Water Science is utilizing the technology for its own flower and agricultural endeavors.
Additional Agricultural Markets
The company is investigating to enter other agricultural markets, such as green house and grow out of vegetable plants, and vegetable packing facilities.
Other Markets, Products and Industries
Environmental Remediation The companys technology would be used for mold remediation. Its electrolyzed fluids can be employed to kill mold spores and break down associated mycotoxins. In 2009, the company received an issued patent for the use of Empowered Water in mold remediation.
Medical The companys EW Technology would work in various of the medical industry.
Fish Processing The companys EW Fluids are sanitizer in seafood processing houses.
Grocery Store Produce and Meat Departments The company is installed in four whole foods market (WFM) stores in the South Region. These stores are using the Empowered Water in three areas of the store: floral, fresh cut produce, and leafy vegetable rinse area. Empowered Water might also be used by grocery store meat departments as a cleaning agent and disinfectant on cutting surfaces where multiple products, such as beef, poultry, and seafood are cut and packaged, and where cross contamination occurs.
The company markets its existing products in its identified market channels (dairy production and processing, meat and poultry processing, food and beverage processing clean in place (CIP), and agricultural grow-out). Its products are based on the use of EW Technology, to kill bacteria, viruses, and fungus and to the living environment without the use of harsh chemicals.
The company was founded in 1998. It was formerly known as Primacide, Inc. and changed its name to Electric Aquagenics Unlimited, Inc. in 2001. Further, it changed its name to EAU Technologies, Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EAU Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EAU Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EAU Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EAU Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EAU Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EAU TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EAU Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EAU Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EAU Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
EAU Technologies, Inc. History
EAU Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EAU Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
EAU Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EAU Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EAU Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EAU Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
EAU Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EAU Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EAU Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EAU Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EAU Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EAU Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EAU Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EAU Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?