- The report contains detailed information about Dynamic Materials Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dynamic Materials Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dynamic Materials Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dynamic Materials Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dynamic Materials Corp. business.
About Dynamic Materials Corp.
Dynamic Materials Corporation provides explosion-welded clad metal plates.
The company operates in three segments, including Explosive Metalworking, Oilfield Products, and AMK Welding.
The primary product of the Explosive Metalworking segment is explosion-welded clad metal plate. Clad metal plates are used in the construction of heavy, corrosion resistant pressure vessels and heat exchangers for oil and gas, alternative energy, chemical and petrochemical, hydrometallurgy, aluminum production, shipbuilding, power generation, industrial refrigeration, and similar industries.
The principal product of metal cladding is a metal plate composed of two or more dissimilar metals, usually a corrosion resistant metal and steel, bonded together. The process involves placing a sheet of the cladder over a parallel plate of backer material and then covering the cladder material with a layer of specifically formulated explosive.
Explosion-welded cladding technology is a method to weld metals that cannot be welded by conventional processes, such as titanium-steel, aluminum-steel, and aluminum-copper. It can also be used to weld compatible metals, such as stainless steels and nickel alloys to steel. The cladding metals are typically titanium, stainless steel, aluminum, copper alloys, nickel alloys, tantalum, and zirconium. The base metals are typically carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Explosion-welded clad metal is used in critical applications in various industries, including oil and gas, alternative energy, chemical and petrochemical, hydrometallurgy, aluminum production, shipbuilding, power generation, industrial refrigeration and other industries where corrosion, temperature and pressure combine to produce demanding environments. Explosion-welded clad metal is also used to produce bimetal transition joints or other components, which are used in ship construction, and in various electrochemical industries, including aluminum production. DMC Clads metal products are primarily produced on a project-by-project basis conforming to requirements set forth in customers purchase orders.
Customers: DMC Clads products are used in critical applications in various industries, including upstream oil and gas, oil refinery, chemical and petrochemical, hydrometallurgy, aluminum production, shipbuilding, power generation, industrial refrigeration and other similar industries. DMC Clads customers in these industries require metal products that can withstand exposure to corrosive materials, high temperatures and high pressures. DMC Clads customers can be divided into three tiers, including the product end users (operators of chemical processing plants), the engineering contractors who design and construct plants for end users, and the metal fabricators who manufacture the products or equipment that utilize DMC Clads metal products.
Sales Offices: DMC Clads sales office in the United States covers the Americas and East Asia. Its sales offices in Europe cover the full European continent, Africa, the Middle East, India, and Southeast Asia. These sales teams are supported by local sales offices in Italy, the Middle East, and India, with contract agents in most other developed countries, including China, Korea, Russia, and Brazil.
This segment provides a range of proprietary and nonproprietary products for the global oil and gas industries. These products relate primarily to oil and gas well perforation, which is a process of punching holes in the casing of a well to enable easier and more precise recovery of oil or gas from a targeted formation. Manufactured products include shaped charges, detonators and detonating cords, bidirectional boosters, and perforating guns for the perforation of oil and gas wells. DYNAenergetics also distributes a line of seismic products that support oil and gas exploration activities. DYNAenergetics primary manufacturing and sales operations are located in Germany.
DYNAenergetics manufactures, markets, and sells perforating explosives and associated hardware and seismic explosives, for the international oil and gas industry. DYNAenergetics designs and manufactures custom-ordered perforating products for third-party customers according to their designs and specifications. The products are sold to large, mid-sized, and small oilfield service companies in the U.S., Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia, including direct sales to end users.
AMK Welding employs various processes and equipment to provide specialized welding services principally to a power turbine manufacturer and to commercial and military aircraft engine manufacturers. AMK Welding is located in South Windsor, Connecticut.
Welding processes utilized by AMK Welding include electron beam and gas tungsten arc welding processes. In addition to its welding capabilities, AMK Welding also uses various heat treatment and non-destructive examination processes, such as radiographic inspection, in support of its welding operations.
AMK Welding depends on customers for the majority of its business, including GE Energy, General Electric Aircraft Engines and their first tier subcontractors, such as Barnes Aerospace, and divisions of United Technology, such as Hamilton Standard, Sikorsky Aircraft, and Pratt and Whitney.
In 2009, the company acquired the stock of Alberta, Canada based LRI Oil Tools Inc. (LRI) which is operating under the name of DYNAenergetics Canada. DYNAenergetics Canada produces and distributes perforating equipment for use by the oil and gas exploration and production industry.
Explosion-Welded Metal Cladding: The companys competitor in Asia is a division of Asahi Kasei.
Oilfield Products: The companys competitors include Halliburton and Schlumberger.
The company was founded in 1965. It was formerly known as Explosive Fabricators, Inc. and changed its name to Dynamic Materials Corporation in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dynamic Materials Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dynamic Materials Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dynamic Materials Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dynamic Materials Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dynamic Materials Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dynamic Materials Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dynamic Materials Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dynamic Materials Corp. Major Shareholders
Dynamic Materials Corp. History
Dynamic Materials Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dynamic Materials Corp. Offices and Representations
Dynamic Materials Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dynamic Materials Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dynamic Materials Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dynamic Materials Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Dynamic Materials Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dynamic Materials Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dynamic Materials Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dynamic Materials Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dynamic Materials Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dynamic Materials Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dynamic Materials Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dynamic Materials Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?