Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about Dürr Aktiengesellschaft that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dürr Aktiengesellschaft. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dürr Aktiengesellschaft financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dürr Aktiengesellschaft competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dürr Aktiengesellschaft business.
About Dürr Aktiengesellschaft
Duerr AG and its subsidiaries engage in the development and manufacturing of paint finishing plants, automation and conveyor systems, as well as environmental systems and industrial cleaning technology. In addition, the company offers manufacturing support services, the manufacture of systems for process control procedures, the automation of production processes and the balancing or diagnosis of revolving parts and assemblies. The company supplies production systems and of modules, as well as components for measuring and process systems. Its focus is on the automotive and aviation industries, as well as the mining and basic materials industries. The company operates in two divisions that include that include Paint and Assembly Systems division and Measuring and Process Systems division.
PAINT AND ASSEMBLY SYSTEMS DIVISION
Paint Systems designs and builds turnkey paint shops for painting cars and components in automobile mass production. Process, application, conveyor and control systems are combined to integrated total solutions. The Environmental product line designs and supplies solutions for the purification of exhaust air from paint shops and other key industrial branches.
Paint Systems Automotive Complete automotive paint shops, including buildings, materials flow and process systems, and control and supervisory control systems.
Paint Systems Industrial Complete paint shops for automobile component suppliers and other industrial sectors.
Application Technology Systems for automated application of paint and highviscosity materials.
Environmental Systems Exhaust-air purification systems for paint shops and other areas of industrial production
Final Assembly Systems
The Final Assembly Systems business unit plans and realizes intelligent solutions for the final stage of vehicle assembly from individual solutions to plants. Its planning and installation of systems for the assembly of automobiles, including conveyor systems and filling and testing systems for vehicles when they leave the assembly lines. DSEngineering offers planning services ranging from production concepts through to automobile plants.
The company designs and supplies matched systems for vehicle final assembly. The range includes flexible conveyor systems designed to transport add-on components and bodies exactly in accordance with sequence timing requirements.
Final Assembly products include fitting and assembly equipment, filling systems, and testing technology for final vehicle inspection. It offers automation and Conveyor Techniques Turnkey final assembly plants; conveyor systems for body-inwhite, paint shop, and final assembly stages of automobile production; and planning of final assembly plants and test centers for vehicle and component development.
MEASURING AND PROCESS SYSTEMS DIVISION
Ecodlean integrates systems for parts cleaning, including material flow and control systems, and for recycling of cooling lubricants in industrial production. The important area of use for these systems is engine and transmission manufacturing in the automotive industry.
Cleaning Automotive: The company offers cleaning technology used in the production of engine and transmission components by the automobile industry.
Cleaning Industrial: The company offers cleaning technology used in the production of small parts and components by automobile component suppliers and other industrial enterprises.
Coolant Filtration: The company offers coolant recycling systems.
Automation: The company offers automation systems for workpiece transport and handling
Measuring Systems business unit combines all Schenck products and systems supporting the development of vehicles and vehicle components, the Schenck Rotec product line (balancing and diagnostic systems), and also Schenck Process (measuring and process systems). Key customers of the mechatronics experts are the automobile, the primary materials, and process industry. Measuring Systems supplies high-precision plants and systems for measuring static and dynamic forces.
Balancing and Diagnostic Systems (Schenck RoTec): Balancing and diagnostic systems for rotating and oscillating components.
The Measuring and Process Systems: The Measuring and Process Systems product line (Schenck Process) is single-source supplier of systems and components for weighing, feeding, screening, and automation in industrial processes. Its customers are from the mining, cement, steel, chemical, plastics, and logistics industries.
The Services business unit and the Development Test Systems product line are discontinued operations. It has sold the Services unit (Premier Group) to Voith AG, Germany.
Duerr operates mainly in Germany, other parts of Europe, North America, Central America, South America, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Duerr AG was founded in 1895 by Paul Durr.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dürr Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dürr Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position Analysis
6. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DÜRR AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft 1-year Stock Charts
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft 5-year Stock Charts
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Key Executives
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Major Shareholders
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft History
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Offices and Representations
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Capital Market Snapshot
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dürr Aktiengesellschaft Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?