- The report contains detailed information about Dorman Products, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dorman Products, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dorman Products, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dorman Products, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dorman Products, Inc. business.
About Dorman Products, Inc.
Dorman Products, Inc. supplies automotive replacement parts and fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket.
Brands and Products
The company sells approximately 103,000 different automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products to meet various needs. The original equipment dealer exclusive parts include intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, oil cooler lines, window regulators, radiator fan assemblies, power steering pulleys and harmonic balancers.
DORMAN OE Solutions: Original equipment dealer exclusive parts, such as intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, oil cooler lines, window regulators, harmonic balancers and radiator fan assemblies.
DORMAN HELP!: An array of replacement parts, including window handles, and switches, door hardware, interior trim parts, headlamp aiming screws and retainer rings, radiator parts, battery hold-down bolts and repair kits, valve train parts and power steering filler caps.
DORMAN AutoGrade: A line of application specific and general automotive hardware that is a necessary element to a complete repair. Product categories include body hardware, general automotive fasteners, oil drain plugs, and wheel hardware.
DORMAN Conduct-Tite!: A selection of electrical connectors, wire, tools, testers, and accessories.
DORMAN FirstStop: Technician quality brake and clutch program containing approximately 8,500 SKU's.
DORMAN Pik-A-Nut - A line of home hardware and home organization products specifically designed for retail merchandisers.
DORMAN Scan-Tech: DORMAN Scan-Tech sells a line of Volvo and Saab replacement parts worldwide.
Markets and Customers
The companys products are sold primarily in the United States through automotive aftermarket retailers (such as AutoZone, Advance and O'Reilly), national, regional and local warehouse distributors (such as Carquest and NAPA) and specialty markets and salvage yards. Through its Scan-Tech Sweden AB and Dorman Canada business unit, the company distributes automotive replacement parts in Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Dorman Products, Inc., formerly known as R&B, Inc., was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dorman Products, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dorman Products, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dorman Products, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dorman Products, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dorman Products, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dorman Products, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dorman Products, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dorman Products, Inc. Major Shareholders
Dorman Products, Inc. History
Dorman Products, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dorman Products, Inc. Offices and Representations
Dorman Products, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dorman Products, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dorman Products, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dorman Products, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Dorman Products, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dorman Products, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dorman Products, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dorman Products, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dorman Products, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dorman Products, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dorman Products, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dorman Products, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?