- The report contains detailed information about Delphax Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Delphax Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Delphax Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Delphax Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Delphax Technologies Inc. business.
About Delphax Technologies Inc.
Delphax Technologies, Inc. engages in design, manufacture, sale, and service of digital print production systems based on its patented electron-beam imaging (EBI) technology.
The companys digital presses deliver throughput for both roll-fed and cut-sheet printing environments. It provides digital printing solutions that can personalize, encode, print and collate documents for publishing, direct mail, legal, financial, security, forms and other commercial printing applications.
Digital printing equipment
The company sells roll-fed and sheet-fed printing equipment to customers with various printing applications.
Folio production:Folio production applications include the printing of checkbooks and financial payment coupon books.
Publishing: Publishing applications include the printing of books, legal and financial documents and manuals. Its long-run printing applications include newspapers, magazines, first edition book printing, consumer catalogs and greeting cards. Short-run printing applications include the production of checks and other financial documents, coursework textbooks, forms, newsletters, second edition paperback books, personalized catalogs, policy manuals, product catalogs and product manuals.
Direct mail: The direct mail market is comprises variable data printing applications including postcards, self-mailers, letters, flyers and personalized newsletters and other mass-market mailings.
Transaction document printing: Transaction document printing applications include printing of explanation of insurance benefit forms and insurance claim checks; coupons and rebate checks; accounts payable and payroll checks; and customer invoices and statements.
The CR Series
The companys roll-fed digital press comprises the CR2200 high-volume, continuous roll-fed system, which delivers 500 feet per minute throughput and features wide-format, duplex production at full 600 X 600 DPI print quality. The CR Series accommodates a range of substrates, from ultra lightweight paper to heavy stock, and may be purchased with alternative output paper handling options.
The Imaggia II Series
The companys premier sheet-fed digital presses are in the Imaggia II Series, which offer throughput of up to 300 8- ½ inch X 11 inches simplex pages per minute at 600 X 600 DPI print quality. The Imaggia II system utilizes a digital, non-impact technology for MICR encoding on secure documents.
The company offers finishing systems in conjunction with sale of its digital presses through various external supplier partnerships. These additional finishing systems support post-printing activities such as batching, stacking, slitting, cutting, folding and binding, depending upon the type of equipment and the application.
Pre-press Software and Hardware
The company offers various pre-press software and hardware solutions for use with its printing equipment, which provide the data integration tools necessary to manage the print production process.
Maintenance, Spare Parts and Supplies
The company offers maintenance contracts, spare parts and proprietary items to customers using Delphax brand printing equipment.
The company sells printing equipment and maintenance, spare parts and supplies predominantly in the United States and Europe. It has penetrated in the personal check production markets outside of the United States, including France, Mexico, the Philippines, Spain and the United Kingdom.
The companys customers include Deluxe Corporation; Harland Clarke; Davis + Henderson; Moore Wallace; and RR Donnelley.
The companys competitors include Heidelberg, Hitachi, Kodak, Nipson, Oce, Ricoh/IBM, and Xerox.
Delphax Technologies, Inc. was founded as Check Technology Corporation in 1981. The company changed its name to Delphax Technologies, Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Delphax Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Delphax Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Delphax Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Delphax Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Delphax Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DELPHAX TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Delphax Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Delphax Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Delphax Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Delphax Technologies Inc. History
Delphax Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Delphax Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Delphax Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Delphax Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Delphax Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Delphax Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Delphax Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Delphax Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Delphax Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Delphax Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Delphax Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Delphax Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Delphax Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Delphax Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?