- The report contains detailed information about Delloyd Ventures Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Delloyd Ventures Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Delloyd Ventures Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Delloyd Ventures Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Delloyd Ventures Bhd business.
About Delloyd Ventures Bhd
Delloyd Ventures Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture, trading, wholesale, retail, and export of electronic automotive parts and accessories in Malaysia, the Republic of Indonesia, and internationally. Its principle products include side mirrors, wheel covers, central locking systems, lever combination switches, power windows, mud flaps, door modules, cylinder key locks, wiper motors, inner mirrors, radio power antennas, alarm systems, lamps, electrical motors, third break lights, and gear knobs; and other auto parts and accessories, which comprise cable ties, cellular phone holders, garnishes, spoilers, car covers, air fresheners, car care, emblems, rubber mats, carpet mats, visors, sunroofs, battery covers, triangle reflectors, and flags. The company also manufactures and assembles completely built-up bus and bus chassis. In addition, it engages in the distribution, service, and repair of motor vehicles, as well as involves in the fabrication of molds. Further, the company publishes magazines; and cultivates oil palm. Additionally, the company involves in the provision of management, and research and development services. Delloyd Ventures Berhad is based in Klang, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Delloyd Ventures Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Delloyd Ventures Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Delloyd Ventures Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Delloyd Ventures Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Delloyd Ventures Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DELLOYD VENTURES BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Major Shareholders
Delloyd Ventures Bhd History
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Offices and Representations
Delloyd Ventures Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Delloyd Ventures Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Delloyd Ventures Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Delloyd Ventures Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Delloyd Ventures Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Delloyd Ventures Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?