- The report contains detailed information about Daimler AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daimler AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daimler AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daimler AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daimler AG business.
About Daimler AG
Daimler AG engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and sale of a range of automotive products, mainly passenger cars, trucks, vans, and buses. The company also provides financial and other services relating to its automotive businesses.
The company offers its automotive products and related financial services primarily in western Europe and in the NAFTA region, which consists of the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
The company operates in five segments: Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses, and Daimler Financial Services.
Mercedes-Benz Cars segment
Mercedes-Benz Cars segment designs, produces, and sells Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, Maybach luxury sedans, and micro compact passenger cars.
Mercedes-Benz: The company offers most Mercedes-Benz passenger cars with a choice of diesel and gasoline engines. In 2009, the company began to offer the S-Class and the ML-Class also with a gasoline hybrid engine. Under the AMG brand, the company offers versions of Mercedes-Benz vehicles with V8 or V12 engines in all classes, except in the A-, B-, R-, GL- and GLK-Classes. The Mercedes-Benz passenger car product range consists of the following classes:
S-Class: The S-Class is a line of full-size luxury sedans, which are available in short and long wheelbase versions. In June 2009, the company introduced a new generation of the S-Class sedans, including a hybrid version, the new S 400 BlueHYBRID. The S-Class sedans are complemented by the CL and the SL. In 2009, the company also produced the SLR, a Mercedes-Benz sports car, in cooperation with McLaren Cars Ltd.
E-Class: The E-Class is a line of luxury sedans, coupes, convertibles, and station wagons. The company launched all new versions of the E-Class sedan and the E-Class station wagon in March 2009 and November 2009, respectively. The company also offers the CLS, a four-door coupe based on the E-Class.
C-Class: The C-Class is a line of compact luxury sedans and station wagons. The CLC Sports Coupe and the SLK, a two-seat roadster, complement the C-Class product family.
A-/B-Classes: The A-Class is a front wheel drive compact and the B-Class is a front wheel drive 4-door Compact Sports Tourer (CST).
ML-/R-/G-/GL-/GLK-Classes: The ML-Class is a line of sport utility vehicles with permanent all-wheel drive. The R-Class is a line of SUV Tourers, which is available in a short and a long wheelbase version. The GL-Class is a line of seven seat luxury sport utility vehicles. The GLK-Class is a line of compact sport utility vehicles. The G-Class is a line of cross country vehicles with permanent four-wheel drive that come in a short and a long wheelbase version and as a convertible.
Maybach: Under the Maybach brand, the company offers a line of luxury sedans. Maybach sedans are available in a short and a long wheelbase version, including the Maybach 57S and 62S as sportier variations.
smart: The smart brand represents a micro compact car concept. The company offers two models, the smart fortwo coupe and the smart fortwo cabrio. In 2009, the company introduced the SMART brand in Denmark, in major metropolitan areas in China and in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Markets: In 2009, the main markets of its Mercedes-Benz Cars segment were Germany, western Europe, the United States, and Asia.
Competition: In western Europe, its Mercedes-Benz passenger cars compete primarily with products of BMW (BMW, Rolls-Royce), Volkswagen (Audi, Porsche, Bentley, VW) and, depending on the market segment, Fiat (Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Maserati), Ford (Volvo), General Motors (Opel, Vauxhall), PSA (Peugeot/Citroen), Renault, Tata Motors (Jaguar, Land Rover), and Toyota (Toyota, Lexus).
In the United States, principal competitors of its Mercedes-Benz passenger cars include BMW (BMW and Rolls-Royce), Ford (Lincoln and Volvo), Honda (Acura), Nissan (Infiniti), Tata Motors (Jaguar and Land Rover), Toyota (Lexus), Volkswagen (Audi, Porsche, Bentley, and VW), and Nissan, other Toyota brands and certain models produced by General Motors (Cadillac) and Fiat (Jeep).
In Asia, the companys main competitors are BMW
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAIMLER AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAIMLER AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAIMLER AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAIMLER AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAIMLER AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daimler AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daimler AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daimler AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daimler AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daimler AG Industry Position Analysis
6. DAIMLER AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAIMLER AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAIMLER AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAIMLER AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAIMLER AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAIMLER AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daimler AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daimler AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daimler AG Major Shareholders
Daimler AG History
Daimler AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Daimler AG Offices and Representations
Daimler AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daimler AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daimler AG Capital Market Snapshot
Daimler AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Daimler AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daimler AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Daimler AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daimler AG 1-year Stock Charts
Daimler AG 5-year Stock Charts
Daimler AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daimler AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daimler AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?