- The report contains detailed information about Componenta Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Componenta Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Componenta Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Componenta Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Componenta Corp. business.
About Componenta Corp.
Componenta Corp. is a metal sector company with international operations. The companys production plants - foundries, forges and machine shops - are located in Finland and Sweden. Componenta promotes the business of its customers by providing cast, machined and upgraded components. Its business areas are heavy trucks, power and transmission, machine building, off-road and pistons. Five specialized foundries and six machine shops in Finland and Sweden form Componenta's core business. Most of the company's net sales come from the Nordic countries and Europe.
The company supplies the heavy truck industry with components used in chassis, motors, axles and power transmission and ready-to-assemble components for disc brakes. It can offer its customers a complete chain from product design and production to surface treatment, coating and pre-assembly.
Power and Transmission
The customers in the business area Power and Transmission are predominantly manufacturers of larger diesel engines and electric motors, and of industrial and wind power gears. The company supplies motor frames and parts for transmissions and gear boxes. It supplies components for globally operating customers.
The cast components the company supplies for the Machine building sector are products such as rope and travel wheels, housings and bodies, gear wheels and frames. These components include parts needed in elevators and robots, components for cranes and hoists as well as products for pumps, drilling machines and hydraulic motors. The company offers a wide range of products between 100 grams up to several tons.
The company supplies many kinds of components for motors, transmissions, chassis and drives to its customers producing tractors, forklifts, rollers, forest machines, harvesters, dumpers and excavators. The companys Off-Road customers are global suppliers and it delivers components to their assembly lines all over the world.
Componenta Pistons specialize in the design and manufacture of pistons for medium speed diesel engines used in power plants and as marine main- and auxiliary engines.
The other companies division includes an independent unit operating in Sweden: Componenta Wirsbo, which specializes in its own area of expertise. Its' customers are in the European heavy truck industry. The division also contains the sales company Vesiterm in Estonia and service companies in Karkkila that provide real estate, insurance, medical and accounting services for group companies. Componenta Wirsbo supplies forged products to the heavy truck industry, as blanks and bevel gear wheels.
The following are currently Componenta's associated companies: Thermia AB, Keycast Oy, Ulefos NV AS and Profiz Business Solution Oyj.
Thermia 's main products are central heating boilers, accumulators, heat pumps and district heating substations. Most of the group 's products are supplied to private homes in the Nordic countries.
The products of Keycast are wear parts for earth-moving equipment and steel components for heavy trucks, buses, off-road machines and machines for the wood processing industry. The group also makes acid resistant steel castings such as components for process valves and pumps.
Ulefos NV AS
Ulefos offers manhole covers and fittings cast from both grey iron and ductile iron in the Nordic countries. The group also makes some industrial castings.
Profiz Business Solution Oyj
In addition to its business-to-business software and services, the business of Profiz includes conventional IT systems. The software family includes the Profiz products for managing the sales process and the Web-store business-to-business web market place. Profiz has signed a three-year agreement for IT services with Componenta.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPONENTA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPONENTA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPONENTA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPONENTA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPONENTA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Componenta Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Componenta Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Componenta Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Componenta Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Componenta Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPONENTA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPONENTA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPONENTA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPONENTA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPONENTA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPONENTA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Componenta Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Componenta Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Componenta Corp. Major Shareholders
Componenta Corp. History
Componenta Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Componenta Corp. Offices and Representations
Componenta Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Componenta Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Componenta Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Componenta Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Componenta Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Componenta Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Componenta Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Componenta Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Componenta Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Componenta Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Componenta Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Componenta Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?