- The report contains detailed information about CNH Global NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CNH Global NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CNH Global NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CNH Global NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CNH Global NV business.
About CNH Global NV
CNH Global N.V. engages in the manufacture, marketing, and distribution of a line of agricultural and construction equipment and parts worldwide.
The company operates in three business segments: Agricultural Equipment; Construction Equipment; and Financial Services.
The Agricultural Equipment segment manufactures agricultural tractors, combine harvesters, hay and forage equipment, seeding and planting equipment, tillage equipment, sprayers, and specialty harvesting equipment. It also offers cotton picker packagers and sugar cane harvesters. Its agricultural equipment product lines are sold primarily under the Case IH and New Holland brands. The company also sells tractors under the Steyr brand in Europe. In addition, various light construction equipment products are sold to agricultural equipment customers.
The Construction Equipment segment offers backhoe loaders and skid steer loaders in North America and crawler excavators in western Europe. Its construction equipment product lines are sold primarily under the Case and New Holland Construction brands. Case Corporation provides a line of products on a global scale utilizing the Sumitomo Construction Equipment technology for its crawler excavator product. The New Holland Construction brand family, in conjunction with its global alliance with Kobelco Construction Machinery, also provides a product line on a global scale. The companys heavy construction equipment product lines include crawler and wheeled excavators, wheel loaders, graders, dozers, and articulated haul trucks for various applications. Light construction equipment product lines include backhoe loaders, skid steer and tracked loaders, mini and midi excavators, compact wheel loaders, and telehandlers.
The Financial Services segment offers a range of financial products and services to dealers and customers in North America, Australia, Brazil, and Western Europe. The principal products offered are retail financing for the purchase or lease of new and used CNH equipment and wholesale financing to its dealers. Wholesale financing consists primarily of floor plan financing and allows dealers to purchase and maintain a representative inventory of products. It also offers working capital and real estate loans on a limited basis. The company offers retail financing in North America, Brazil, Australia, and Europe through wholly-owned subsidiaries and in western Europe through its joint venture with BNP Paribas Lease Group (BPLG).
The company owns 50% of New Holland HFT Japan Inc. (HFT), which distributes its products in Japan. HFT imports and sells a range of New Holland agricultural equipment.
In Japan, the company also owns 20% of Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. which manufactures and distributes construction equipment, primarily in Asia. Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. is also a partner with the company in joint ventures in Europe and North America, with CNH being the majority shareholder. These joint ventures manufacture and distribute construction equipment in Europe under the New Holland Construction brand and in North America under both the New Holland Construction and Kobelco brands.
In Pakistan, the company owns 43% of Al Ghazi Tractors Ltd., which manufactures and distributes New Holland tractors. In Turkey, the company owns 37% of Turk Traktor ve Ziraat Makineleri A.S. (Turk Traktor), which manufactures and distributes various models of both New Holland and Case IH tractors.
In Mexico, the company owns 50% of CNH de Mexico S.A. de C.V. which manufactures New Holland agricultural equipment and distributes equipment for all of its major brands through its wholly owned subsidiaries.
On March 22, 2010, the company and OJSC KAMAZ signed an agreement to jointly manufacture agricultural and construction equipment in the Russian Federation.
CNH Global N.V. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CNH GLOBAL NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CNH GLOBAL NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CNH GLOBAL NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CNH GLOBAL NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CNH GLOBAL NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CNH Global NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CNH Global NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CNH Global NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CNH Global NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CNH Global NV Industry Position Analysis
6. CNH GLOBAL NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CNH GLOBAL NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CNH GLOBAL NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CNH GLOBAL NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CNH GLOBAL NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CNH GLOBAL NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CNH Global NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CNH Global NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CNH Global NV Major Shareholders
CNH Global NV History
CNH Global NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CNH Global NV Offices and Representations
CNH Global NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CNH Global NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CNH Global NV Capital Market Snapshot
CNH Global NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
CNH Global NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CNH Global NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CNH Global NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CNH Global NV 1-year Stock Charts
CNH Global NV 5-year Stock Charts
CNH Global NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CNH Global NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CNH Global NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?