- The report contains detailed information about China National Materials Company Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China National Materials Company Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China National Materials Company Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China National Materials Company Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China National Materials Company Ltd business.
About China National Materials Company Ltd
China National Materials Company Limited operates in cement equipment and engineering services, glass fiber, cement and high-tech materials business. The company possesses series of technologies, such as glass fiber, composite materials, synthetic crystals, advanced ceramics and new dry process cement technology, with research and development capabilities.
Cement equipment and engineering services segment: This segment engages in the provision of engineering equipment and engineering services for new dry process cement production lines and mining projects and equipment manufacturing.
Glass fibre segment: This segment engages in the production and sales of glass fibre and glass fiber products.
Cement segment: This segment engages in the production and sale of cements and clinker and standard sand.
High-tech materials segment: This segment engages in the production and sale of specialty fibre, and fibre reinforcement composite materials; equipment and engineering services for glass fibre production and non-metal mineral fine processing and advance ceramics.
The Saima EPC Contract between Sinoma Suzhou and Saima Industry: In November 2008, Sinoma (Suzhou) Construction Co., Ltd, an indirect subsidiary of the company, entered into the Saima EPC contract with Ningxia Saima Industry Co., Ltd. (Saima Industry), pursuant to which Sinoma Suzhou operates as the contractor to provide design, construction management, procurement, installation, performance testing and acceptance services in respect of the construction of a cement powder grind station with an annual production capacity of approximately 1,000,000 tonnes.
The Qingtongxia EPC Contract between Sinoma Suzhou and Qingtongxia Co.: In November 2008, Sinoma Suzhou, an indirect subsidiary of the company, entered into the Qingtongxia EPC contract with Ningxia Qingtongxia Cement Co. Ltd. (Qingtongxia Co.), pursuant to which Sinoma Suzhou operates as the contractor to provide design, construction management, procurement, installation, performance testing and acceptance services in respect of the reconstruction of a new dry process cement production line with a daily capacity of approximately 2,500 tonnes.
Supply Framework Agreement between Jiangxi Sinoma and LDK: In June 2008, Jiangxi Sinoma New Solar Materials Co., Ltd. (Jiangxi Sinoma), an indirect subsidiary of the company, entered into a supply framework agreement with Jiangxi LDK Solar Hi-Tech Co., Ltd. (LDK), pursuant to which Jiangxi Sinoma agreed to supply solar-energy fused silica crucibles to LDK.
InJune 2008, Sinoma International, a subsidiary of the company, entered into a cooperation agreement regarding the procurement of refractories and related installation and technical services with Beijing Tongda Refractory Technologies Co., Ltd. Pursuant to the Tongda Cooperation Framework Agreement, Sinoma International would procure refractories and receive the related installation and technical services from Beijing Tongda and its subsidiaries.
The companys suppliers include Hengda Hongkong Group and Tianshan Group.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China National Materials Company Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China National Materials Company Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China National Materials Company Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China National Materials Company Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China National Materials Company Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA NATIONAL MATERIALS COMPANY LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China National Materials Company Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China National Materials Company Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China National Materials Company Ltd Major Shareholders
China National Materials Company Ltd History
China National Materials Company Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China National Materials Company Ltd Offices and Representations
China National Materials Company Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China National Materials Company Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China National Materials Company Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
China National Materials Company Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
China National Materials Company Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China National Materials Company Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China National Materials Company Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China National Materials Company Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
China National Materials Company Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
China National Materials Company Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China National Materials Company Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China National Materials Company Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?