- The report contains detailed information about China First Heavy Industries that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China First Heavy Industries. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China First Heavy Industries financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China First Heavy Industries competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China First Heavy Industries business.
About China First Heavy Industries
China First Heavy Industries engages in the manufacture and sale of heavy duty equipment in China. The companys product line comprises nuclear power facilities, including nuclear energy pressure vessels, main pipelines, steam generators, pressurizers, main coolant pumps, and various forgings; heavy pressure vessels, such as forged-welding pressure vessels and plate-welded pressure vessels for petroleum industry, chemical industry, nuclear power, and coal chemical industry; and steel melting equipment comprising converters, electric furnaces, iron mixers, slab continuous casters, and square/round billet continuous casters. It also offers rolling equipment consisting of hot strip rolling mill, cold strip rolling mill, plate mill, section mill, bar/wire mill, and single-stand cold rolling mill; finishing equipment, such as temper mill, galvanizing line, pickling line, recoiling line, slitting shear line, transverse shear line, and non-ferrous metal plate/strip/foil mill; forging press equipments, including mechanical press, hot die forging press, horizontal press, and various hydraulic presses; and heavy mining equipments. In addition, the company provides various castings and forgings; and heavy machinery components, which include mill rolls, spindles, bearing chocks, mandrel shafts, various gears, and tube moulds. China First Heavy Industries was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Qiqihar, China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China First Heavy Industries Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China First Heavy Industries and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China First Heavy Industries and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China First Heavy Industries Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China First Heavy Industries Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRIES VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China First Heavy Industries Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China First Heavy Industries Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China First Heavy Industries Major Shareholders
China First Heavy Industries History
China First Heavy Industries Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China First Heavy Industries Offices and Representations
China First Heavy Industries SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China First Heavy Industries Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China First Heavy Industries Capital Market Snapshot
China First Heavy Industries Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
China First Heavy Industries Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China First Heavy Industries Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China First Heavy Industries Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China First Heavy Industries 1-year Stock Charts
China First Heavy Industries 5-year Stock Charts
China First Heavy Industries vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China First Heavy Industries vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China First Heavy Industries Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?