- The report contains detailed information about Charter International plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Charter International plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Charter International plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Charter International plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Charter International plc business.
About Charter International plc
Charter plc. (the company) is a focused international engineering company. The group has two core businesses: Esab, engaged in welding and cutting and Howden, manufacturer of air and gas handling equipment.
ESAB engages in welding and cutting equipment and consumable manufacturing. At ESAB the company supplies all types of welding and cutting products - machinery, supplies and accessories.
The products are divided into four categories - Welding & cutting equipment, Welding consumables, Welding automation and Cutting systems.
Welding & cutting equipment
The companys different plasma cutting equipment enables to quickly and accurately cut all types of metals.
The company offers various types of Welding & cutting equipment include Accessories, GTAW-TIG, Plasma cutting, SMAW (Stick)-MMA, Ancillary equipment, GMAW-MIG MAG and Engine driven welders.
ESAB is a manufacturer of consumables. The company range of consumables, i.e. covered electrodes, cored wires, solid wires, TIG rods, strips and fluxes, covers all the needs for all types of welding. Packaging is also being developed to make handling even more rational for the customer.
The company offers various types of Welding consumables for Aluminium alloys, Cast iron, Copper-based alloys, Dissimilar materials, Hardfacing, Hardfacing Fluxes, Low-alloyed steels, Low-alloyed steels Fluxes, Mild steels, Mild steels Fluxes, Nickel-based alloys, Nickel-based alloys Fluxes, Spool types, Stainless and high-alloyed steels, Stainless and high-alloyed steels Fluxes, Titanium.
Welding automation gives advantages such as high quality, capacity and of course a much higher productivity.
At ESAB the company develops and manufactures a wide range of mechanized and automated welding applications to meet any need for a special solution.
ESAB can supply solutions for plasma arc welding, butt welding up to 8 mm, submerged arc welding stations, mechanised (orbital) TIG equipment for tubes or pipes and much more.
The company offerings include GMAW-MIG MAG, GTAW-TIG, SAW-Submerged arc welding, FSW-Friction stir welding, PAW-Plasma welding, Mechanised TIG - Orbital TIG, Ancillary equipment, Wear parts, Resistance welding, FCAW-Flux cored arc welding.
The traditional thermal cutting technologies such as plasma, oxy-fuel and laser cutting have been joined by the new waterjet cutting technology. Preliminary work, such as marking, signing, lettering, punching, shot blasting, surface cleaning, drilling and powerful software tools, will complete the product family.
The companys various types of cutting systems include Portable gas cutting machines, Stationary cutting machines, Continuous path control systems, Software, Plasma power sources, Cutting tables, Optional equipment, Cutting technologies.
Howden supplies the world's largest range of fans, blowers, compressors and rotary regenerative heat exchangers for virtually all industrial applications ranging from building ventilation to boiler draft.
Products and Services
Howden Group supplies the world's largest range of industrial fans; gas compressors, rotary regenerative air preheaters and high-pressure blowers.
Heavy duty, commercial and industrial fans: The company manufactures all types of industrial fan ranging in size from the largest boiler draft fans for fossil fired power stations to small units for building service and office applications. The company supplies axial, centrifugal and mixed flow fans and can offer unbiased advice as to which type is the best suited for each application.
Gas compressors: The company supplies a number of specialist ranges of gas compressors. These include rotary screw, reciprocating and diaphragm designs.
Rotary regenerative heat exchangers: The Companys range of rotary regenerative heat exchangers is used in power stations, as air preheaters, and in flue gas desulfurization plant, as gas/gas heaters.
High pressure blowers
The company supplies a number of ranges of high pressure turbo compressors and blowers, and deliver them as skid mounted packages complete
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Charter International plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Charter International plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Charter International plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Charter International plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Charter International plc Industry Position Analysis
6. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHARTER INTERNATIONAL PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Charter International plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Charter International plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Charter International plc Major Shareholders
Charter International plc History
Charter International plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Charter International plc Offices and Representations
Charter International plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Charter International plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Charter International plc Capital Market Snapshot
Charter International plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Charter International plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Charter International plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Charter International plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Charter International plc 1-year Stock Charts
Charter International plc 5-year Stock Charts
Charter International plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Charter International plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Charter International plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?