- The report contains detailed information about Bucher Industries AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bucher Industries AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bucher Industries AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bucher Industries AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bucher Industries AG business.
About Bucher Industries AG
Bucher Industries AG manufactures machinery and equipment for harvesting and production of foods, and for keeping cities clean and roads safe. The company operates in five divisions: Kuhn Group, Bucher Municipal, Bucher Hydraulics, Emhart Glass, and Bucher Specials. The Kuhn Group division manufactures specialized agricultural machinery for tillage, seeding, fertilization, spraying, landscape maintenance, hay and forage harvesting, livestock bedding, and feeding. The Bucher Municipal division supplies municipal vehicles for cleaning and removing snow from public and private areas. Its products include compact and truck mounted sweepers, airport sweepers, snow blowers, spreaders, winter maintenance equipment, and refuse collection vehicles. The Bucher Hydraulics division designs and manufactures custom mobile and industrial hydraulic system solutions. This divisions products comprise pumps, motors, valves, power units, elevator drives, and control systems with integrated electronics. The Emhart Glass division manufactures and supplies technologies for manufacturing and inspecting glass containers. Its product portfolio includes glass forming and inspection machinery, systems, components, spare parts, advice, and services for the glass container industry. The Bucher Specials division manufactures equipment for grape processing and winemaking, and fruit juice processing. This division also offers process technologies for the food industry and equipment for sludge dewatering; and distributes tractors and agricultural machinery. The company operates primarily in Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Africa. Bucher Industries AG was founded in 1807 and is based in Niederweningen, Switzerland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bucher Industries AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bucher Industries AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bucher Industries AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bucher Industries AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bucher Industries AG Industry Position Analysis
6. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUCHER INDUSTRIES AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bucher Industries AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bucher Industries AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bucher Industries AG Major Shareholders
Bucher Industries AG History
Bucher Industries AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bucher Industries AG Offices and Representations
Bucher Industries AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bucher Industries AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bucher Industries AG Capital Market Snapshot
Bucher Industries AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Bucher Industries AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bucher Industries AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bucher Industries AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bucher Industries AG 1-year Stock Charts
Bucher Industries AG 5-year Stock Charts
Bucher Industries AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bucher Industries AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bucher Industries AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?