- The report contains detailed information about Briggs & Stratton Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Briggs & Stratton Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Briggs & Stratton Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Briggs & Stratton Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Briggs & Stratton Corp. business.
About Briggs & Stratton Corp.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and servicing of air cooled gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. The company offers these products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Briggs & Stratton Power Products Group, LLC, also designs, manufactures, and markets of generators (portable and standby), pressure washers, snow throwers, lawn and garden powered equipment (primarily riding and walk behind mowers and tillers), and related service parts and accessories.
The company operates through two segments, Engines and Power Products.
The companys engines are used by the lawn and garden equipment industry. Major lawn and garden equipment applications include walk-behind lawn mowers, riding lawn mowers, garden tillers, and snow throwers. The engines are also sold for use on products for industrial, construction, agricultural, and other consumer applications, that include generators, pumps, and pressure washers. These engines are aluminum alloy gasoline engines with displacements ranging from 141 to 993 cubic centimeters.
The company serves international markets through its European regional office in Switzerland, its distribution center in the Netherlands, and sales and service subsidiaries and offices in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Sweden, and the United Arab Emirates. The company also supplies gasoline engines in developed countries. It also exports engines to developing nations where its engines are used in agricultural, marine, construction, and other applications.
The company also manufactures replacement engines and service parts and sells them to sales and service distributors. Its distributors supply service parts and replacement engines directly to independently owned, authorized service dealers.
The companys major customers include Husqvarna Outdoor Products Group; MTD Products Inc.; Deere & Company; The Home Depot, Inc.; Lowes Companies; Inc.; Sears Holdings Corporation; and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
The companys competitors in engine manufacturing are Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Honda); Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Kawasaki); and Kohler Co. (Kohler).
The company has joint ventures with Daihatsu Motor Company for the manufacture of engines in Japan; Starting Industrial of Japan for the production of rewind starters and punch press components in the United States; and The Toro Company for the manufacture of two-cycle engines in China.
The company has a strategic relationship with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) for the global distribution of air cooled gasoline engines manufactured by MHI in Japan under its Vanguard brand.
POWER PRODUCTS SEGMENT
The Power Products segments principal product lines include portable and standby generators, pressure washers, snow throwers, and lawn and garden powered equipment. This segment sells its products through multiple channels of retail distribution, including consumer home centers, warehouse clubs, mass merchants, and independent dealers. Its products are marketed under various brands, including Briggs & Stratton, Brute, Craftsman, Ferris, John Deere, GE, Murray, Simplicity, Snapper, Victa, and Troy-Bilt.
The companys customers include Lowes Companies; Inc.; The Home Depot Inc.; Sears Holdings Corporation; Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.; Deere & Company; Tractor Supply, Inc.; and a network of independent dealers.
The companys competitors include Honda; Generac Power Systems, Inc.; Techtronic Industries; Deere & Company; MTD; The Toro Company; and Husqvarna Outdoor Power Equipment.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation was founded in 1908.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Briggs & Stratton Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Briggs & Stratton Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Briggs & Stratton Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Briggs & Stratton Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Briggs & Stratton Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRIGGS & STRATTON CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Major Shareholders
Briggs & Stratton Corp. History
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Offices and Representations
Briggs & Stratton Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Briggs & Stratton Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Briggs & Stratton Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Briggs & Stratton Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Briggs & Stratton Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Briggs & Stratton Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?