- The report contains detailed information about Breeze-Eastern Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Breeze-Eastern Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Breeze-Eastern Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Breeze-Eastern Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Breeze-Eastern Corporation business.
About Breeze-Eastern Corporation
Breeze-Eastern Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and servicing of engineered mission equipment for specialty aerospace and defense applications.
The company offers aerospace and defense products. It is a designer, manufacturer, service provider, and supplier of mission-critical electric and hydraulic rescue hoists and cargo hook systems. The company also manufactures weapons handling systems, cargo winches, and tie-down equipment. These products are sold primarily to military and civilian agencies and aerospace contractors.
The company develops helicopter hoist and winch systems, including systems for the new generation of Blackhawk, Seahawk, Osprey, Chinook, Ecureuil, Dolphin, Merlin/Cormorant, Super Stallion, Changhe Z-11, Agusta A109, Agusta A119, AgustaWestland AW139, and AgustaWestland Future Lynx helicopters. The company also designs, markets, sells, and services a line of hydraulic and electric aircraft cargo winch systems with capacities approximately 900 pounds to approximately 7,000 pounds.
The companys external cargo hook systems are original equipment on various military medium and heavy lift helicopters manufactures. These hook systems range from 1,000-pound capacity models up to the 36,000-pound capacity hooks employed on the Super Stallion helicopter. The company also manufactures cargo and aircraft tie-downs.
The company makes static-line retrieval and cargo winches for military cargo aircraft, including the Boeing C-17, Alenia C-27J, and CASA CN-235, CASA C-295, and Airbus A400M. In addition, the company has a contract with Airbus to develop and sell a new cargo positioning and restraint system for the A400M cargo plane.
The companys weapons handling systems include weapons handling equipment for land-based rocket launchers and munitions hoists for loading missiles and other loads using electric power or exchangeable battery packs. The company also supplies equipment for the United States, Japanese, and European Multiple-Launch Rocket Systems (MLRS), and the United States High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), which uses specialized hoists to load and unload rocket pod containers. The company also provides actuators and specialty gearboxes for specialty weapons applications.
The company's services include overhaul and repair and engineering sales. It performs overhaul, repair, and maintenance services for its products. Majority of these services are performed at its Whippany, New Jersey facility. The company also has licensed third-party vendors around the world to perform these services. It also provides engineering services to adapt its products to customer specific needs and aircraft models.
The companys three major customers include the U.S. Government; Finmeccanica SpA; and United Technologies Corporation.
The companys major competitor includes Goodrich Corporation.
Breeze-Eastern Corporation was founded in 1962.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Breeze-Eastern Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Breeze-Eastern Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Breeze-Eastern Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Breeze-Eastern Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Breeze-Eastern Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BREEZE-EASTERN CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Major Shareholders
Breeze-Eastern Corporation History
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Offices and Representations
Breeze-Eastern Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Breeze-Eastern Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Breeze-Eastern Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Breeze-Eastern Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Breeze-Eastern Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Breeze-Eastern Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?