- The report contains detailed information about Blue Dart Express Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Blue Dart Express Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Blue Dart Express Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Blue Dart Express Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Blue Dart Express Ltd. business.
About Blue Dart Express Ltd.
Blue Dart Express Limited provides integrated air express carrier and premium logistics-services. The company offers a domestic network covering approximately 13,880 locations, and service approximately 220 countries and territories worldwide through its sales alliance with DHL, the premier global brand name in express distribution services. The company operates as a premier courier and integrated air express package distribution company in South Asia. The company internationally operates in Dubai, London, Frankfurt, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Domestic Priority: The company offers door-to-door delivery service within India and to Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan for documents and small shipments under 32kgs per package.
Dart Apex: Dart Apex is a door-to-door delivery service within India for shipments weighing approximately 10kgs. Dart Apex offers its customers an economical option of an Airport-to-Door service from the major airports of Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Hyderabad to all the Dart Apex locations serviced. Dart Apex also offers its customers a further economical option of a Door-to-Airport service.
Dart Surfaceline: Dart Surfaceline is a door-to-door, ground distribution service within India for shipments weighing approximately 10 kgs.
Smart Box: Smart Box is a packaging unit that provides door-to-door delivery service within India. The units come in 2 sizes, 10kgs and 25 kgs, and are designed to accommodate a variety of products. Smart Box provides a 'Next Day' delivery service to most locations in India.
Regional Services: The company offers regional services between India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal. Blue Dart offers the door-to-door express deliveries for its customer documents and packages to countries in the SAARC region through Regional Priority. The service offers access to approximately 13,700 locations in India, and 800 locations in Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal, providing the coverage in the region through a network, an integrated air and ground infrastructure to express transportation and technology support.
Airport to Airport: The airport-to-airport service is an air freight service available on the flights operated by Blue Dart Aviation between the airports of Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Charters: Blue Dart Aviation operates Boeing 737 freighters in India. The freighters have an 8-pallet configuration, and operations are supported by an in-house ground-handling and maintenance capability, as well as bonded warehouses at all the on-line stations, and company-owned cargo handling assets. Charters are operated on an ad-hoc basis. In the past, Blue Dart Aviation has operated charters for carriage of TV Equipment for the Miss World Contest, high-value TV and Broadcasting equipment for Cricket Matches around the country, perishable Aquaculture, Computer peripherals and Electronics, Emergency Equipment and large inventory for JIT plants.
Interline: Blue Dart Aviation operates Boeing 737 freighters in India. The freighters have an 8-pallet configuration, and operations are supported by an in-house ground-handling and maintenance capability, as well as bonded warehouses at all the on-line stations, and company-owned cargo handling assets.
Blue Dart has interline agreements signed with 23 international airlines, including Air Canada, Air France, Air India, Air Mauritius, Alitalia, Asiana, British Airways, Cargolux, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, Cross Air, Das Air, El Al Israel Airlines, Emirates Sky Cargo, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Kuwait Airways, Polar Air, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Sri Lankan Airlines, Swiss Air, South African Airways, and Qatar Airways.
International Services: Blue Dart Express Limited, through its International Sales alliance with DHL, the premier global brand name in express distribution services, offers DHL Document Express (DOX), DHL Worldwide Package Express (WPX) and the Jumbo Box (Jumbo Box - 25 kgs. and Jumbo Junior - 10 kgs.), a one-stop shipping process for time-definite, door to door delivery of international documents and packages. The service offers access to 220 countries and territories worldwide and the extensive, quality network of Blue Dart and DHL.
Blue Dart has been an Indian Air Express Company that has invested extensively in Technology infrastructure to create differentiated delivery capabilities, quality services and customized solutions for the customer. Some of the companys technology-based business offerings include: InternetDart, ShopTrack, PackTrack, MobileDart, ShipDart, and ImageDart.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Blue Dart Express Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Blue Dart Express Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Blue Dart Express Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Blue Dart Express Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Air Freight Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Blue Dart Express Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Major Shareholders
Blue Dart Express Ltd. History
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Offices and Representations
Blue Dart Express Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Air Freight Industry Statistics
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Blue Dart Express Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Blue Dart Express Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Blue Dart Express Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Blue Dart Express Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Blue Dart Express Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?