- The report contains detailed information about Bharat Gears Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bharat Gears Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bharat Gears Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bharat Gears Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bharat Gears Ltd. business.
About Bharat Gears Ltd.
Bharat Gears Limited manufactures and supplies gear components for the light/medium/heavy commercial vehicles, utility vehicles, off-highway vehicles, and construction and agricultural tractors primarily in India. It offers ring gears and pinions, transmission gears and shafts, differential gears and shafts, gear boxes and sub-assemblies, bevel and straight bevel gears, hypoid/spiral gears, and differential assemblies primarily for the automotive industry; and heat treatment furnaces, such as sealed quench furnace lines, pusher continuous gas carburizing lines, rotary hearths, endothermic gas generators, rotary hearth atmosphere hardening products, conveyor furnaces lines, and pusher type furnaces. The company also provides automotive components, including automotive clutches and components, turbo chargers and components, driveline products, axle shafts, fly wheel assemblies and rings, propeller shaft components, U-J cross products, steering components, differential cages, steel wheel rims, crank shafts, cover assemblies, level and spring kits, ceramic buttons, and crown wheel pinions. Bharat Gears Limited also sells its products in Europe, the United States, Mexico, and Asia. The company was incorporated in 1971 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BHARAT GEARS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BHARAT GEARS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BHARAT GEARS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BHARAT GEARS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BHARAT GEARS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bharat Gears Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bharat Gears Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bharat Gears Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bharat Gears Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bharat Gears Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BHARAT GEARS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BHARAT GEARS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BHARAT GEARS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BHARAT GEARS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BHARAT GEARS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BHARAT GEARS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bharat Gears Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bharat Gears Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bharat Gears Ltd. Major Shareholders
Bharat Gears Ltd. History
Bharat Gears Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bharat Gears Ltd. Offices and Representations
Bharat Gears Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bharat Gears Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bharat Gears Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Bharat Gears Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Bharat Gears Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bharat Gears Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bharat Gears Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bharat Gears Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Bharat Gears Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Bharat Gears Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bharat Gears Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bharat Gears Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?