- The report contains detailed information about Bell Equipment Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bell Equipment Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bell Equipment Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bell Equipment Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bell Equipment Ltd. business.
About Bell Equipment Ltd.
Bell Equipment Limited engages in the manufacture and distribution of various earthmoving, construction, mining, and materials handling equipment for mining, construction, forestry, and agriculture industries. Its products include articulated dump trucks, haulage tractors, tractor loader backhoes, front end loaders, sugar cane and timber loading equipment, fork lifts, tri wheelers, and bomags; and construction equipment, such as graders, dozers and excavators. The company also provides after sales services, such as service, refurbishment, and spare parts supply. In addition, it rents it machinery to its customers. Further, the company offers financing facilities to its customers to purchase the machinery. It has strategic alliances primarily with John Deere Construction and Forestry, Hitachi Construction Machinery, Kato Works, and Liebherr. The company primarily operates in the United States, South Africa, Germany, and Austria. Bell Equipment Limited was founded in 1954 and is based in Richards Bay, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bell Equipment Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bell Equipment Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bell Equipment Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bell Equipment Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bell Equipment Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BELL EQUIPMENT LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bell Equipment Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bell Equipment Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bell Equipment Ltd. Major Shareholders
Bell Equipment Ltd. History
Bell Equipment Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bell Equipment Ltd. Offices and Representations
Bell Equipment Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bell Equipment Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bell Equipment Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Bell Equipment Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Bell Equipment Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bell Equipment Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bell Equipment Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bell Equipment Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Bell Equipment Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Bell Equipment Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bell Equipment Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bell Equipment Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?