- The report contains detailed information about Atlas Copco Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atlas Copco Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atlas Copco Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atlas Copco Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atlas Copco Group business.
About Atlas Copco Group
Atlas Copco AB provides industrial productivity solutions worldwide. The products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, industrial tools and assembly systems, to related aftermarket and rental.
The company operates in three segments: Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique, Industrial Technique.
The Compressor Technique business area develops, manufactures, markets, distributes, and services oil-free and oil-injected stationary air compressors, portable air compressors, oil and gas boosters, gas and process compressors, turbo expanders, generators, air treatment equipment, and air management systems.
The business area has in-house resources for basic development in its core technologies, and offers specialty rental services. Development, manufacturing, and assembly are concentrated in Belgium, with other units situated in Brazil, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Italy, New Zealand, Switzerland, and the United States.
Piston compressors: Piston compressors are available as oil-injected and oil-free. They are used in general industrial applications as well as specialized applications.
Rotary screw compressors: Rotary screw compressors are available as oilinjected and oil-free. They are used in various industrial applications and can feature the Work-Place AirSystem with integrated dryers, as well as the energy-efficient Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology.
Oil-free Tooth and Scroll Compressors: Oil-free tooth and scroll compressors are used in industrial and medical applications with a demand for oil-free air. Some models are available as WorkPlace AirSystem with integrated dryers, as well as with energy-efficient VSD.
Oil-free Rotary Blowers: Oil-free rotary blowers are used in process industry applications with a demand for a consistent flow of low-pressure air.
Oil-free Centrifugal Compressors: Oil-free centrifugal compressors are used in industrial applications that demand constant large volumes of oil-free air. They are also called turbo compressors.
Gas and Process Compressors: Gas and process compressors are supplied to process industries. The main product category is multi-stage centrifugal, or turbo, compressors which are complemented by turbo expanders.
Portable compressors and generators provide temporary compressed air or electricity. Portable compressors are available with 21.6429 kW engine size. Generators are available with an output of 121 250 kVA.
Portable Oil-injected Screw Compressors: Portable oil-injected screw compressors are Primarily used in construction applications where the compressed air is used as a power source for equipment, such as breakers and pneumatic rock drills.
Portable Oil-free Screw Compressors: Portable oil-free screw compressors are used to meet a temporary need for oil-free air, primarily in industrial applications. The equipment is rented out through the Specialty Rental division.
Portable generators: Portable generators fulfill a temporary need for electricity, primarily in construction applications.
Compressor Techniques competitor in the market for compressors and air treatment is Ingersoll-Rand. Other competitors are Kaeser, Hitachi, Gardner-Denver, Cameron, Sullair, Parker Hannifin, Doosan Infracore, and regional and local competitors. In the market for gas and process compressors and expanders, the main competitors are Siemens and MAN Turbo.
Construction and Mining Technique
The Construction and Mining Technique business area develops, manufactures, markets and services rock drilling tools, underground rock drilling rigs for tunneling and mining applications, surface drilling rigs, loading equipment, exploration drilling equipment, construction tools and road construction equipment.
The business area has its principal product development and manufacturing units in Sweden, Germany, and the United States, with other units in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Finland, India, Japan, and South Africa.
Underground Rock Drilling
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATLAS COPCO GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATLAS COPCO GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATLAS COPCO GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATLAS COPCO GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATLAS COPCO GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atlas Copco Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atlas Copco Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atlas Copco Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atlas Copco Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atlas Copco Group Industry Position Analysis
6. ATLAS COPCO GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATLAS COPCO GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATLAS COPCO GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATLAS COPCO GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATLAS COPCO GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATLAS COPCO GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atlas Copco Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atlas Copco Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atlas Copco Group Major Shareholders
Atlas Copco Group History
Atlas Copco Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atlas Copco Group Offices and Representations
Atlas Copco Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atlas Copco Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atlas Copco Group Capital Market Snapshot
Atlas Copco Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Atlas Copco Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atlas Copco Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atlas Copco Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atlas Copco Group 1-year Stock Charts
Atlas Copco Group 5-year Stock Charts
Atlas Copco Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atlas Copco Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atlas Copco Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?