- The report contains detailed information about Andritz AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Andritz AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Andritz AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Andritz AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Andritz AG business.
About Andritz AG
Andritz AG, through its subsidiaries, engages in the supply of customized plants, systems, and services for the pulp and paper, hydropower, steel, solid/liquid separation, and feed and biofuel industries. The companys activities are conducted predominantly in Europe, North America, South America, and Asia.
The company operates in five divisions, including Hydro, Pulp and Paper, Metals, Environment and Process, and Feed and Biofuel.
The Hydro division supplies turnkey electromechanical equipment and services for hydro power plants; pumps for the pulp and paper industries; and space technology components.
The Pulp and Paper division provides technology and services for the production of various grades of pulp for the manufacture of paper, board and fibreboard, as well as offers specialized machines for tissue production.
The Metals division develops, manufactures, and installs plants for the production of cold-rolled and hot-rolled, surface-finished carbon steel, high-grade steel, and non-ferrous metal strip. This division also builds plants for the regeneration of pickling acids and metal oxides, as well as plants for punching and metal forming.
The Environment and Process division offers a range of technologies, products, and services for mechanical and thermal solid/liquid separation for municipalities, and major industries, such as mining and steel.
The Feed and Biofuel division supplies systems and machines for the industrial production of conventional mixed animal feed and special animal feed. This division also provides equipment for wood pelleting. Andritz AG operates primarily in Europe, North America, South America, and Asia.
Andritz AG was founded in 1852.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANDRITZ AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANDRITZ AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANDRITZ AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANDRITZ AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANDRITZ AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Andritz AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Andritz AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Andritz AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Andritz AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Andritz AG Industry Position Analysis
6. ANDRITZ AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANDRITZ AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANDRITZ AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANDRITZ AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANDRITZ AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANDRITZ AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Andritz AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Andritz AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Andritz AG Major Shareholders
Andritz AG History
Andritz AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Andritz AG Offices and Representations
Andritz AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Andritz AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Andritz AG Capital Market Snapshot
Andritz AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Andritz AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Andritz AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Andritz AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Andritz AG 1-year Stock Charts
Andritz AG 5-year Stock Charts
Andritz AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Andritz AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Andritz AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?