- The report contains detailed information about Amtek Auto Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amtek Auto Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amtek Auto Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amtek Auto Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amtek Auto Ltd. business.
About Amtek Auto Ltd.
Amtek Auto Limited manufactures automotive components and assemblies with production facilities located across North America, Europe & Asia.
The companys product portfolio consists of a range of components for 2-3 wheelers, Cars,Tractors, LCV, HCV and Stationary engines. The major categories of components manufactured are Connecting Rod Assemblies, Flywheel Ring Gears and Assembly, Steering Knuckles, Suspension and Steering Arms, CV joints, Crankshaft Assemblies, Torque Links.
Joint Venture Agreement with Sumitomo Metal Industries
The company has a joint venture agreement with the Japanese Steel Manufacturer, Sumitomo Metal Industries Limited, based in Tokyo, Japan for Production and sale of forged crankshafts for automotive applications in India. In this Joint Venture, Amteks stake is 50% and the rest 50% is shared by Sumitomo Metals (40%) and Sumitomo Corporation (10%). Sumitomo Corporation is the global partner of crankshaft business of Sumitomo Metals. Sumitomo Metal is a manufacture of steel and various steel products, including sheets, plates, tubes, bars, shapes and automotive and machinery parts.
The companys customers include Ashok Leyland Limited; Aston Martin; Bajaj Auto Limited; BMW; Briggs & Stratton; CNH Global; CNH New Holland; Cummins; CYT; Dana Italia; Davis Industries; Defence; Delco Machining; Eicher Motors Limited; Escorts; Fairfield; Fiat India; Ford; General Motors; GE Transportation; GWK Ltd.; Hero Honda; Hindustan Motors; Honda Scooters; Hyundai; International Tractors; Isuzu Diesel; Jaguar; JCB; John Deere; Kawasaki; and Ketlon Machining. Its customers also include Land Rover; LG Electronics; LML Limited; Luk Industries; Mahindra & Mahindra; Maruti Suzuki; MDM; MG Rover; Mulhoff; Musashi Auto Part Pvt Ltd; Navistar General Motors; Perkins Engines; Rail; Saab; Sanden Corp; Scania; Sisu Diesel; Tallent Engineering; Tata Motors; Tecumseh; Toyota; Unimotion Gears; and Yamaha Motors.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMTEK AUTO LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMTEK AUTO LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMTEK AUTO LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMTEK AUTO LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMTEK AUTO LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amtek Auto Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amtek Auto Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amtek Auto Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amtek Auto Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amtek Auto Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMTEK AUTO LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMTEK AUTO LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMTEK AUTO LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMTEK AUTO LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMTEK AUTO LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMTEK AUTO LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amtek Auto Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amtek Auto Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amtek Auto Ltd. Major Shareholders
Amtek Auto Ltd. History
Amtek Auto Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amtek Auto Ltd. Offices and Representations
Amtek Auto Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amtek Auto Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amtek Auto Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Amtek Auto Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Amtek Auto Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amtek Auto Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amtek Auto Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amtek Auto Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Amtek Auto Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Amtek Auto Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amtek Auto Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amtek Auto Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?