- The report contains detailed information about Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alfa Laval (India) Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. business.
About Alfa Laval (India) Ltd.
Alfa Laval (India) Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of industrial equipment and process solutions in India. The company provides heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling technology solutions. Its heat transfer solutions include air heat exchangers, plate heat exchangers, scraped surface heat exchangers, shell and tube heat exchangers, and spiral heat exchangers for heating, cooling, heat recovery, evaporation, condensation, ventilation, and refrigeration applications. The company also provides separation technology solutions, such as decanter centrifuges, filters and strainers, membrane filtration, and separators used for processing of liquids in food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and petrochemical processes; extraction and treatment of crude oil; treatment of fuel and lubricating oils in vessels and electric power plants; treatment of industrial fluids; dewatering of sludge in wastewater treatment plants; and cleaning of crankcase gases from truck and ship diesel engines. In addition, it offers fluid handling solutions, including pumps, tank equipment, installation material, and valves and automation equipment for use in the production of beverages, dairy products, foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products. The company is headquartered in Pune, India. Alfa Laval (India) Limited is a subsidiary of Alfa Laval Corporate AB.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALFA LAVAL (INDIA) LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Major Shareholders
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. History
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Offices and Representations
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?