AGCO Corporation Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about AGCO Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AGCO Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AGCO Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AGCO Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AGCO Corporation business.
About AGCO Corporation
AGCO Corporation manufactures and distributes agricultural equipment and related replacement parts throughout the world. The company sells a range of agricultural equipment, including tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, and implements and a line of diesel engines. The company distributes most of the products through a combination of approximately 2,700 independent dealers and distributors in approximately 140 countries. In addition, the company provides retail financing in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, and Austria through its retail finance joint ventures with Cooperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. (Rabobank).
The companys compact tractors (under 40 horsepower) are typically used on small farms and in specialty agricultural industries, such as dairies, landscaping and residential areas. The company also offers a range of tractors in the utility tractor category (40 to 100 horsepower), including two-wheel and all-wheel drive versions. The companys utility tractors are typically used on small and medium-sized farms and in specialty agricultural industries, including dairy, livestock, orchards and vineyards. In addition, the company offers a range of tractors in the high horsepower segment (primarily 100 to 570 horsepower).
The company's combines are sold with various threshing technologies. All combines are complemented by various crop-harvesting heads, available in different sizes. The companys 50% investment in Laverda S.p.A. (Laverda), an operating joint venture between AGCO and the Italian ARGO group, is located in Breganze, Italy and manufactures harvesting equipment. In addition to producing Laverda branded combines, the Breganze factory has been manufacturing mid-range combine harvesters for its Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Challenger brands for distribution in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. The joint venture also includes Laverdas ownership in Fella-Werke GMBH (Fella), a German manufacturer of grass and hay machinery, and its 30% ownership in Gallignani S.p.A. (Gallignani), an Italian manufacturer of balers.
The company offers self-propelled, three- and four-wheeled vehicles and related equipment for use in the application of liquid and dry fertilizers and crop protection chemicals. The company manufactures chemical sprayer equipment for use both prior to planting crops, known as pre-emergence, and after crops emerge from the ground, known as post-emergence. The company also manufactures related equipment, including vehicles used for waste application that are specifically designed for subsurface liquid injection and surface spreading of biosolids, such as sewage sludge and other farm or industrial waste that can be safely used for soil enrichment.
Hay Tools and Forage Equipment, Implement, Engines and Other Products
The companys hay tools and forage equipment include both round and rectangular balers, self-propelled windrowers, disc mowers, spreaders and mower conditioners and are used for the harvesting and packaging of vegetative feeds used in the beef cattle, dairy, horse and alternative fuel industries.
The company also distributes a range of implements, planters and other equipment for its product lines. Tractor-pulled implements are used in field preparation and crop management. Implements include: disc harrows, which improve field performance by cutting through crop residue, leveling seed beds and mixing chemicals with the soil; heavy tillage, which breaks up soil and mixes crop residue into topsoil, with or without prior discing; and field cultivators, which prepare a smooth seed bed and destroy weeds. Tractor-pulled planters apply fertilizer and place seeds in the field. Other equipment primarily includes loaders, which are used for various tasks, including lifting and transporting hay crops.
The company provides various precision farming technologies that are developed, manufactured, distributed and supported on a worldwide basis. These technologies provide farmers with the capability to improve producti
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AGCO CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AGCO CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AGCO CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AGCO CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AGCO CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AGCO Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AGCO Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AGCO Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AGCO Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AGCO Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. AGCO CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AGCO CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AGCO CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AGCO CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AGCO CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AGCO CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
AGCO Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AGCO Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
AGCO Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
AGCO Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AGCO Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AGCO Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
AGCO Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AGCO Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AGCO Corporation Major Shareholders
AGCO Corporation History
AGCO Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AGCO Corporation Offices and Representations
AGCO Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AGCO Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AGCO Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
AGCO Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
AGCO Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AGCO Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?