- The report contains detailed information about Afcon Industries Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Afcon Industries Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Afcon Industries Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Afcon Industries Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Afcon Industries Group business.
About Afcon Industries Group
AFCON Industries Group (AIG) engages in the design, manufacture, integration, and sale of electro-mechanical and control systems. It operates in three divisions: Electro-Mechanics, Control and Software, and Trade. The Electro-Mechanics division provides contracting and manufacturing services. Its contracting services include the installation and maintenance of utilities and other electromechanical systems, such as gas turbine and diesel generator, electrical substations, and power transmission lines. It manufactures gas insulated and metal clad switchgears, circuit-breakers, insulated main ring units, motor control centers, and instrumentation panels for voltage control and distribution. The Control and Software division configures industrial control and communication systems, including data security systems, programmable logic controller and distributed control systems, tag identification control systems, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, and network management systems. It also offers human machine interface (HMI) operator stations and applications, LAN / WAN solutions, and control, monitoring, and operation centers. In addition, this division offers P-CIM SCADA/HMI software and electronic control modules; and application development services. It also provides fire fighting and security systems, access control systems, CCTV systems, intercom and public address systems, paging and nurse call systems, gas detection systems, vehicle traffic management and parking systems, and energy and building management systems. The Trade division distributes electrical and control components, including circuit breakers, motor contactors, sensors, controllers, and terminal blocks and grounding equipment. The company operates in Israel, the United States, Africa, and Europe. AIG was founded in 1945 and was formerly known as Feuchtwanger Industries, Ltd. AIG is headquartered in Petach-Tikva, Israel. AFCON Industries Group is a subsidiary of the Shlomo Group.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Afcon Industries Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Afcon Industries Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Afcon Industries Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Afcon Industries Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Afcon Industries Group Industry Position Analysis
6. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AFCON INDUSTRIES GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Afcon Industries Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Afcon Industries Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Afcon Industries Group Major Shareholders
Afcon Industries Group History
Afcon Industries Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Afcon Industries Group Offices and Representations
Afcon Industries Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Afcon Industries Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Afcon Industries Group Capital Market Snapshot
Afcon Industries Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Afcon Industries Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Afcon Industries Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Afcon Industries Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Afcon Industries Group 1-year Stock Charts
Afcon Industries Group 5-year Stock Charts
Afcon Industries Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Afcon Industries Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Afcon Industries Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?