- The report contains detailed information about ZCL Composites Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ZCL Composites Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ZCL Composites Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ZCL Composites Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ZCL Composites Inc. business.
About ZCL Composites Inc.
ZCL Composites Inc. engages in the manufacture and distribution of fibreglass reinforced plastic (FRP) underground storage tanks (UST). These FRP UST products are used primarily in the downstream retail petroleum storage markets and the water and wastewater storage markets. It manufactures both a single wall, and for secondary containment, a double wall tank, to serve these industries.
The company, as an alternative to UST replacements, has developed a FRP tank lining system that allows a single wall steel or fibreglass tank to be upgraded to a corrosion resistant secondary contained storage tank while still in the ground. The lining system is being implemented in North America and Asia. In addition, ZCL manufactures and distributes a patented, three dimensional glass fibre material called Parabeam, which is a main component of double wall tank products and tank lining systems.
The company also manufactures and distributes a line of FRP home heating oil tanks, primarily for the Northeast U.S. and Eastern Canada residential markets. Its business also includes the manufacture and distribution of both FRP and steel aboveground storage tanks and related products and accessories. These products are used primarily in the upstream petroleum, industrial and commercial storage tank markets. In addition, the company can manufacture specialty fibreglass tanks, pipes and stacks for large-scale industrial projects such as the Northern Alberta oil sands.
ZCLs fibreglass reinforced plastic (FRP) storage tanks are offered in single wall or double wall styles, with single or multiple compartments and generally range in volume from 2,500 litres to 110,000 litres. Standard diameters are 4-foot, 6-foot, 8.5-foot and 10-foot. ZCL also manufactures custom sizes to meet specific needs of customers. The company also manufactures concrete anchors to keep the tanks in place. Prezerver double wall tanks can be dry monitored, pressure or vacuum monitored, or filled with brine in the space between the walls for hydrostatic monitoring.
Parabeam, the companys three-dimensional glass fabric, is used not only for storage tanks and tank liners but also in boats, ships, trucks, cars, trains and as a building material.
ZCLs UL and ULC approved Phoenix System tank liner using Parabeam allows in-situ upgrades of a single wall storage tank to a secondary contained system.
ZCLs aboveground steel tanks and fibreglass-lined steel tanks are used for certain custom industrial applications involving petroleum products and oil and gas production. Aboveground steel tanks are used for certain types of remote locations, such as for the storage of aviation fuel for bush pilots. Above ground fibreglass-lined steel tanks are also offered for the renewable fuels production market, in cases where underground storage is not suitable.
ZCLs FRP aboveground home heating oil tanks hold either 909 litres (200 Imperial Gallons) or 1,137 litres (250 Imperial Gallons) and are marketed in Canada and the U.S. as The Safer Tank. The tanks are available with a single wall or a double wall. The double wall tanks come with a built-in visual sight-glass for easy monitoring.
The main market for tanks and tank liners is storage of refined petroleum products and renewable fuels such as gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol and biodiesel. Other important markets for tanks are storage of water, waste water and chemicals.
The principal customers of the company's products are: Petroleum products retailers (also known as the downstream petroleum sector), such as service station and convenience store operators; Bulk users of petroleum products, such as trucking companies, car rental agencies and utilities; Oil and gas exploration companies (also known as the upstream petroleum sector), mainly for storage for brine that is sometimes produced as a by-product from underground oil and gas reservoirs; Pulp and paper companies and chemical producers, for the storage of industrial chemicals; and Builders or operators of water storage and wastewater systems for housing projects, campgrounds, resorts and other industrial and real estate developments.
ZCL Composites Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ZCL Composites Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ZCL Composites Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ZCL Composites Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ZCL Composites Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ZCL Composites Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZCL COMPOSITES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ZCL Composites Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ZCL Composites Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ZCL Composites Inc. Major Shareholders
ZCL Composites Inc. History
ZCL Composites Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ZCL Composites Inc. Offices and Representations
ZCL Composites Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ZCL Composites Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ZCL Composites Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ZCL Composites Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
ZCL Composites Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ZCL Composites Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ZCL Composites Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ZCL Composites Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ZCL Composites Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ZCL Composites Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ZCL Composites Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ZCL Composites Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?