- The report contains detailed information about Zargon Energy Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zargon Energy Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zargon Energy Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zargon Energy Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zargon Energy Trust business.
About Zargon Energy Trust
Zargon Energy Trust operates as an open-end investment trust. The company, through its direct and indirect subsidiaries and partnerships, engages in acquiring, developing, exploring, exploiting, and holding interests in petroleum and natural gas properties and related assets. The companys reserves are in Canada in the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba; and in the United States in North Dakota.
OIL AND GAS PROPERTIES
West Central Alberta
The companys West Central Alberta core area is located north west of Edmonton in central Alberta and comprises three natural gas producing regions that provide the company with a varied inventory of natural gas exploration and development opportunities. The companys 32,000 net acres of undeveloped land in the Greater Highvale property is centered on the Paul First Nation land block located west of Edmonton.
The company's Jarrow property is a significant producing natural gas property where it produced 14.63 million cubic feet of natural gas per day and 68 barrels of oil and liquids per day in 2008 primarily from the Mannville and Viking formations.
The Hamilton Lake property produced 2.97 million cubic feet of natural gas per day and 75 barrels of oil and liquids per day in 2008 from the Mannville and Viking formations. The property's major asset is a 48 thousand net acre developed and undeveloped unit.
The Bellshill Lake oil property is located immediately south of Jarrow and was acquired as part of the acquisition of Rival Energy Ltd. This property provides significant oil development drilling, exploitation drilling, and production optimization opportunities from existing wells. In 2008, the Bellshill property produced approximately 543 barrels of per day of 27 degree API oil and 0.20 million cubic feet of natural gas per day.
The Taber oil property is an oil-in-place property that brings significant future exploitation potential in terms of horizontal development wells and waterflood modifications and implementations. In 2008, this property produced 553 barrels of oil and liquids per day and 0.50 million cubic feet of natural gas per day.
The Williston Basin properties are located in relatively close proximity in south east Saskatchewan, south west Manitoba and in the northern counties of the State of North Dakota. The properties produce light and medium gravity oil from carbonate reservoirs at depths up to 1,500 meters.
Zargon Energy Trust was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zargon Energy Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zargon Energy Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zargon Energy Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zargon Energy Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zargon Energy Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZARGON ENERGY TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zargon Energy Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zargon Energy Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zargon Energy Trust Major Shareholders
Zargon Energy Trust History
Zargon Energy Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zargon Energy Trust Offices and Representations
Zargon Energy Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zargon Energy Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zargon Energy Trust Capital Market Snapshot
Zargon Energy Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Zargon Energy Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zargon Energy Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zargon Energy Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zargon Energy Trust 1-year Stock Charts
Zargon Energy Trust 5-year Stock Charts
Zargon Energy Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zargon Energy Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zargon Energy Trust Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?