- The report contains detailed information about Yoho Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yoho Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yoho Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yoho Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yoho Resources Inc. business.
About Yoho Resources Inc.
Yoho Resources Inc. engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas in western Canada. The companys operations are in the Provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Western Peace River Arch
Basset Lake: The company holds a 50% working interest in 27 producing Bluesky gas wells.
Boundary Lake: The company has interests ranging from 26% to 60% in 9 producing gas wells.
Manir: The company has a 55% interest in two producing oil wells.
Sinclair: The company holds a 100% interest in one producing gas well.
Spirit River: The company has interests ranging from 15% to 50% in four producing gas wells.
Worsley: The company has a 50% interest in two producing gas wells and interests ranging from 20% to 50% in six producing oil wells.
Northeastern British Columbia
Buick Creek: The company has varying interests in 15 producing gas wells with interest ranging from 5% to 58% in 14 wells and a 100% interest in 1 well.
Mike: The companys interests varies from 85% to 100% in six producing gas wells.
West Central Alberta: The main targets in this area are the Spirit River and Gething Formations within the Cretaceous period.
Kaybob: The company has interests ranging from 1% to 96% in 12 producing gas wells.
Windfall: The company has a 50% interest in three producing gas wells.
Yoho Resources Inc. was incorporated in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YOHO RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YOHO RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YOHO RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YOHO RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YOHO RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yoho Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yoho Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yoho Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yoho Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yoho Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. YOHO RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YOHO RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YOHO RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YOHO RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YOHO RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YOHO RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yoho Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yoho Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yoho Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Yoho Resources Inc. History
Yoho Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yoho Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Yoho Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yoho Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yoho Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Yoho Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Yoho Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yoho Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yoho Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yoho Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Yoho Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Yoho Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yoho Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yoho Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?