- The report contains detailed information about Woburn Energy Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Woburn Energy Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Woburn Energy Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Woburn Energy Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Woburn Energy Plc business.
About Woburn Energy Plc
Black Rock Oil & Gas Plc (the company) was formed as the holding company of the Black Rock Group, and is engaged in the oil and gas exploration.
EP 419 Perth Basin
Black Rock retains a 20% interest in Permit EP-419 in the Perth Basin. In November 2002, the Company farmed out 80% of its interest in this permit to be free carried through the reprocessing and interpretation of existing seismic. EP-419 is situated in the prospective onshore northern Perth.
Black Rock announced that it has extended its international relationship with Magellan Petroleum Australia Limited (Magellan) by signing an exploration farmin deal which will see the Company drill two wells in Magellans Australian acreage.
Under the terms of the deal, Black Rock will fund part of the Malleus 2D Seismic Survey and the cost of a well to earn 15% of exploration permit, PEL 94, which is situated in the South Australian portion of the Cooper-Eromanga Basin systems.
This permit is located in the northern portion of the Cooper-Eromanga Basin systems, about 130 kilometers north-northeast of Moomba and covers an area of about 1,452 square kilometers.
This block is located about 75 kilometers southwest of Moomba and covers an area of about 2,691 square kilometers.
PEDL 098, Wessex Basin
The Company had 5.0% interest in the property (free carried for proposed well in PEDL113 during 2004).
The play in this area is based on the on-trend Kimmeridge Oil Field. New work by Black Rock has led to the concept that the Kimmeridge Field is a SSR or a hybrid SSR-conventional oil pool.
PEDL 099, Weald Basin, Portsdown Area, Southern England
The Company has 5.0% interest in the property (free carried for proposed well in PEDL113 during 2004). This area contains a conventional play for oil in the main productive reservoir in the Weald Basin.
PEDL 125 & PEDL 126 (Southern England)
On 22 March 2004, Black Rock announced that it had reached agreement whereby Black Rock will acquire 10% equity in two Southern England licenses, Petroleum Exploration and Development Licenses (PEDL) 125 and 126.
The two licenses are north of PEDL 98 and PEDL 113 which are located on the Isle of Wight, and in which Black Rock will participate in the drilling of the Sandhills 2 well during 2004. This appraisal well in PEDL 113 will investigate an untested potential oil column intersected by Sandhills 1.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WOBURN ENERGY PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WOBURN ENERGY PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WOBURN ENERGY PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WOBURN ENERGY PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WOBURN ENERGY PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Woburn Energy Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Woburn Energy Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Woburn Energy Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Woburn Energy Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Woburn Energy Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. WOBURN ENERGY PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WOBURN ENERGY PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WOBURN ENERGY PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WOBURN ENERGY PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WOBURN ENERGY PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WOBURN ENERGY PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Woburn Energy Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Woburn Energy Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Woburn Energy Plc Major Shareholders
Woburn Energy Plc History
Woburn Energy Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Woburn Energy Plc Offices and Representations
Woburn Energy Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Woburn Energy Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Woburn Energy Plc Capital Market Snapshot
Woburn Energy Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Woburn Energy Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Woburn Energy Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Woburn Energy Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Woburn Energy Plc 1-year Stock Charts
Woburn Energy Plc 5-year Stock Charts
Woburn Energy Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Woburn Energy Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Woburn Energy Plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?