- The report contains detailed information about VTEX Energy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VTEX Energy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VTEX Energy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VTEX Energy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VTEX Energy Inc. business.
About VTEX Energy Inc.
VTEX Energy, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of oil and natural gas properties, with a focus on Texas and Louisiana.
Bateman Lake: The Bateman Lake Field is located seven miles south of Morgan City in St. Mary Parish, Louisiana. The company owns Louisiana State Lease No. 1337 covering approximately 3,000 acres of Bateman Lake Field. Bateman Lake Field has cumulative production of 2.7 trillion cubic feet of natural gas and 58 million barrels of oil and condensate from 272 wells. There are 14 wells located upon the lease and a dozen separate pay zones in the field. The company has an initial review of well bores located upon its acreage and has identified viable recompletions and developmental drilling opportunities.
Mustang Island 818-L: The Mustang Island Block 818-L consists of two leases covering 2,170 acres located approximately four miles offshore Kleberg County, Texas in State waters. The company owns 100% of the leasehold interest and between 85% and 100% of each existing well. There are 15 wells located on three 4-pile platforms and one individual well caisson. The producing intervals are Frio sands located from 8,500 to 11,900 feet deep. The property was originally produced using a number of techniques that resulted in significant reserves being prematurely abandoned or not produced. The company is producing five wells from one platform. The company estimates approximately 6 billion cubic feet of remaining recoverable reserves. Included in the assets acquired was a 15 mile 20 inch pipeline from the Mustang Island 818-L block to onshore facilities.
Other Assets: The company exchanged pipeline, meter stations, and related equipment acquired in the Mustang Island transaction and 20% interest in Mustang Island Gathering, LLC, a Texas limited liability company and pipeline operator (the LLC). As of April 30, 2006, the company's percentage ownership in the LLC was approximately 11%.
The company operates a wholly owned subsidiary, Vector Exploration, Inc.
The company's reserves are located in two fields, Bateman Lake and Mustang Island 818-L. The estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves of the Company at April 30, 2006 were 108,000 barrels of crude oil and condensate and 10,277,000 MCF (thousand cubic feet) of natural gas. Of the total reserves, an estimated 76,000 barrels of crude oil and condensate and 6,880,000 MCF of natural gas are considered to be proved developed.
Oil and Natural gas Wells
The company owns interests in productive oil and natural gas wells (including producing wells and wells capable of production). As of April 30, 2006, the company had interest in 34 Gross (2.55 Net) Oil Wells and 36 Gross (4.28 Net) Gas Wells.
Oil and natural gas leaseholds
As of April 30, 2006, the companys interest in the oil and natural gas leases included the total developed acreage of 9,459 Gross (3,680 Net) in Louisiana, Texas, and Kansas.
VTEX Energy, Inc. was incorporated in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VTEX ENERGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VTEX ENERGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VTEX ENERGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VTEX ENERGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VTEX ENERGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VTEX Energy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VTEX Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VTEX Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VTEX Energy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VTEX Energy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VTEX ENERGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VTEX ENERGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VTEX ENERGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VTEX ENERGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VTEX ENERGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VTEX ENERGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VTEX Energy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VTEX Energy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VTEX Energy Inc. Major Shareholders
VTEX Energy Inc. History
VTEX Energy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VTEX Energy Inc. Offices and Representations
VTEX Energy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VTEX Energy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VTEX Energy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VTEX Energy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
VTEX Energy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VTEX Energy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VTEX Energy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VTEX Energy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VTEX Energy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VTEX Energy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VTEX Energy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VTEX Energy Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?