- The report contains detailed information about Velosi Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Velosi Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Velosi Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Velosi Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Velosi Limited business.
About Velosi Limited
Velosi Limited, an investment holding company, provides asset integrity management services, as well as health, safety, and environment (HSE) services to oil and gas, and petrochemical companies. Its services include statutory inspection, project quality management, maintenance quality management, certification, and software services. The company also offers quality assurance and control, general inspection, corrosion monitoring, and manpower supply services, as well as specialized services in area of repair of ships, tankers, and other ocean-going vessels; and rope access, technical testing, and analysis services. In addition, it provides technical, engineering, and industrial services; engineering and inspection; engineering design; inspection and expediting; non-destructive testing (NDT) inspection; and specialized inspection services. Further, the company offers vendor inspection services; testing, servicing, repairing, and maintenance of control system, equipment, machinery, accessories, and materials; pipe and steel thickness testing services; tube pipe and tank cleaning services; certification and statutory inspection, specialized NDE, and engineering services; consultancy and training services; and consultancy and engineering services on plant design, construction, and engineering. Additionally, it provides inspection and project verification services; general inspection and verification services; and inspection and verification of machinery and equipment, cranes and other lifting equipment, marine, and drilling machinery and equipment, as well as architectural and engineering, and related technical consultancy services. The company operates primarily in Europe, the Middle East, Americas, Africa, Australasia, and central Asia. Velosi Limited was founded in 1982 and is based in St. Helier, the Channel Islands.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VELOSI LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VELOSI LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VELOSI LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VELOSI LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VELOSI LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Velosi Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Velosi Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Velosi Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Velosi Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Velosi Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. VELOSI LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VELOSI LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VELOSI LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHANNEL ISLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VELOSI LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VELOSI LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VELOSI LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Velosi Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Velosi Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Velosi Limited Major Shareholders
Velosi Limited History
Velosi Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Velosi Limited Offices and Representations
Velosi Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Velosi Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Velosi Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Velosi Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Velosi Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Velosi Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Velosi Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Velosi Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Velosi Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Velosi Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Velosi Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Velosi Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?