- The report contains detailed information about USEC Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for USEC Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The USEC Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes USEC Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of USEC Inc. business.
About USEC Inc.
USEC Inc., an energy company, is a supplier of low enriched uranium (LEU) for commercial nuclear power plants.
The company supplies LEU to both domestic and international utilities for use in approximately 150 nuclear reactors worldwide; deploys uranium enrichment technology, known as the American Centrifuge; operates as an executive agent for the U.S. government under a nuclear nonproliferation program with Russia, known as Megatons to Megawatts; performs contract work for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and its contractors at the Paducah and Portsmouth gaseous diffusion plants (GDPs), and provides transportation and storage systems for spent nuclear fuel and provide nuclear and energy consulting services.
Products and Services
Low Enriched Uranium
LEU segment primarily engages in sales of the SWU component of LEU; sales of both the SWU and uranium components of LEU; and sales of uranium. The companys agreements with electric utilities are primarily long-term, fixed-commitment contracts under which customers are obligated to purchase a specified quantity of SWU from the company or long-term requirements contracts under which customers are obligated to purchase a percentage of their SWU requirements from the company.
The company performs contract work for DOE and DOE contractors at the Paducah and Portsmouth GDPs, including a contract for maintenance of the Portsmouth GDP in cold shutdown. Through a subsidiary NAC, the company provides nuclear energy services and technologies, specializing in: design, fabrication and implementation of spent nuclear fuel technologies including the MAGNASTOR system, nuclear materials transportation, and nuclear fuel cycle consulting services.
The companys major customers are Exelon Corporation and Entergy Corporation.
The company competes with Urenco, a consortium of companies owned or controlled by the British and Dutch governments and by two private German utilities; a multinational consortium controlled by Areva, a company 92% owned by the French government; and the Russian governments State Atomic Energy Corporation (Rosatom), which sells LEU through TENEX, a Russian government-owned entity.
The companys two of the competitors, Urenco and Areva, own a joint venture called the Enrichment Technology Company, which develops and manufactures centrifuge machines for both owners.
USEC Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. USEC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. USEC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. USEC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. USEC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. USEC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. USEC Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of USEC Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of USEC Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. USEC Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. USEC Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. USEC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. USEC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. USEC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. USEC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. USEC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. USEC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
USEC Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
USEC Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
USEC Inc. Major Shareholders
USEC Inc. History
USEC Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
USEC Inc. Offices and Representations
USEC Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
USEC Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
USEC Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
USEC Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
USEC Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
USEC Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
USEC Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
USEC Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
USEC Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
USEC Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
USEC Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
USEC Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?